Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56155

All this outrage over TF leaving... Who knew the community who constantly complained about TF would burst into tears when they left. I am sure if you would have explained to James just how much you wanted him to stay he would have. You may be good at grepo but you waited to long to tell him how you feel and lost the one you love. Sad story bros...

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
EDIT - Capt Clownshoes... enjoy the next server or two with them before you see the tree. I think I made it clear we're happy the toxicity is gone.

Just to clarify, as long as you know the alliance number you can still look up TF's glorified stats-- it includes the player drops for bp... the amazing number of recruits and departures... all the cities they decided to let Hugs have... it will all be there for posterity if you dial in alliance 51 at http://grepolife.com/en/114/alliance/51. You could also look at their bp and how it compares to the simmers in Hugs who have twice as much. For those who don't know, Rough Riders is their academy, formerly known as Phoenix Centauri, hopefully emerging under new leadership.

For your viewing pleasure:
ueUGOK1.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser56155

EDIT - Capt Clownshoes... enjoy the next server or two with them before you see the tree. I think I made it clear we're happy the toxicity is gone.
Really bc TF left and yall are STILL arguing with TF... they are gone.... you know that but STILL have to post about why you are better... Sounds pretty toxic when 1 side cant even stop the mud slinging by walking away. Yall are priceless:)

Oh and the tree?

Raydium88

Strategos
Really bc TF left and yall are STILL arguing with TF... they are gone.... you know that but STILL have to post about why you are better... Sounds pretty toxic when 1 side cant even stop the mud slinging by walking away. Yall are priceless:)

Oh and the tree?

Surely you must mean "WE are gone"?... 1st person. As for mud slinging, you're only getting it back your way, what was long due, when your leadership threw the first projectile o' dirt... Now deal with it lol.

The tree will make itself clear, takes more time for the thicker ones, but eventually comes to surface.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach

Oh and the tree?

If I were in your shoes I'd have the same comments (but clown shoes don't fit me very well :p) I wouldn't call it mudslinging as much as correcting the inaccuracies in Mr. Founder's farewell message. Leaving here with a "last say" littered with inaccuracies is clearly going to bring forth counter statements so that the lies don't live on as truths. Note that he doesn't even try to defend his behavior, as it's clearly indefensible.

My post on the tree was a page or two back here... and I've been focused on eliminating the negativity and having fun gameplay this whole server. I could have gone negative a long while ago when he started his baseless personal attacks, but I chose not to. My point was... give it time, and you will learn for yourself where the toxicity lies. I really am looking forward to enjoying the silence and playing both with and against people I can respect.

DeletedUser56266

Why are we still talking about this feud and James? TF isn't on the server anymore, James isn't here anymore, let's move on and- as my new alliance would say- have some fun. Or is that not what y'all really want to do?

DeletedUser56155

Surely you must mean "WE are gone"?... 1st person. As for mud slinging, you're only getting it back your way, what was long due, when your leadership threw the first projectile o' dirt... Now deal with it lol.

The tree will make itself clear, takes more time for the thicker ones, but eventually comes to surface.

I actually am not all of TF, I am not even remotely a leader. I was at one point a member of True Fear, however at this point I am not. I am also still in the world, so nope I haven't left. Your collectivism holds no power here!

In all seriousness, TF left. Let the complaining about them leave with. If you would like to complain about ME specifically, I am still here so sure why not.

Raydium88

Strategos
I was at one point a member of True Fear, however at this point I am not. I am also still in the world, so nope I haven't left. Your collectivism holds no power here!

You know why that's a pile of crap? I mean... you're with them in the new world, aren't you? You're there because you, collectively, decided to leave here. If your account is still active here or not, the principle remains. Don't attempt to BS cause we all got eyes, and others are starting to remove their blindfolds... is only a matter of time till you do too.

DeletedUser56155

You know why that's a pile of crap? I mean... you're with them in the new world, aren't you? You're there because you, collectively, decided to leave here. If your account is still active here or not, the principle remains. Don't attempt to BS cause we all got eyes, and others are starting to remove their blindfolds... is only a matter of time till you do too.

Wow buddy you got some issues. You have no idea anything about my situation yet you think you know enough to call BS on it. I came back from vacation to find most of the players leaving. I did not have any input on TF leaving, I am in a new world because a friend sent me a link. Get over yourself.

1saaa

Strategos
New top 12/ ranking/ thingy. I'm only going to talk about the top 4 because they are now many times larger than any alliances bellow them.

1. Hug This.

What can i say? A big core (how on earth am i meant to hug that?!). Good warscores (i hope free hugs were given to the conquered cities!) and good leaders (Thizzle, Ian, OOC and Nanotechno i believe). I wonder what happens when their is a voting tie? Now I'm just gonna move onto the next alliance in order to avoid that guy with a pitchfork who probably feels left out (I'll bribe him later).

2. Hell Hounds.

My own team so i won't comment. Not looking forward to our warscore against hugs being displayed right at the top of their grep life page ;)

3. Nightmares.

Here is the part where i take this seriously (for me at least). First off they are now the only major alliance that has not had many major engagements with hugs. So, ummmmm good luck guys. But, they have taken two cities from hugs. So, well done! They mostly occupy the eastern strip of the server with some cities in 53 as well. This makes me very reminiscent of the position my team in Leontini was in... They have already survived an OP from NONAME which shows grit but they have not been tested by hugs. I could easily see these guys rising up out of nowhere and taking 2nd place.

4. Hellfury Legion.

This is the team that has emerged from the collapse of True Fear and i have to say i am not envious of their position. They are thinly spread across 45 and 55 (good luck with the TT) and have hugs all over them (especially in 55). If this team can hold their ground and get BP together to thicken their core they would be in a very good position for domination. With two core oceans their is a lot of potential for a large percentage whereas an alliance like hounds will not have all of its cities counted. Whilst they may be small for now i think good leaders and teamwork could make these guys a real threat.

So that was my rushed top 4 :D Now if you excuse me. I have to pay off a certain someone... For future top 4's i imagine the list will stay like this with maybe one more team rising up. But if your not larger than hounds sister your not worth talking about. Full Stop.

DeletedUser56359

Not quite swimming; not quite floating...just treading water and having a grand time..."Yes I see the sharks....yes they could eat us...what what do you mean, what do we do?....uh, I think I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this problem until they swim up and bite us in the azz...stay calm, try the grenade launcher...we have a grenade launcher?... we're gonna' need a bigger boat!"