Phenomen Battle stats

DeletedUser

Yes also agreed with Otis. Life sometimes comes and hits you i'n the face at moments.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sorry to burst your bubble there, Jtin46. But there is two types of rimming people. And basically 4 types of quitters.

1) People that get rimmed, and fight to their very last soldier and go down with honor.

2) People that get rimmed that are semi-active, or inactive.

Yes, those are the only two type of rims I acknowledge. If you say there is more, I say blasphemy. Learn to grow a pair, and admit defeat and play or quit. But don't try to make excuses after you start losing.

Finally the type of quitters.

1) People who chose Real Life over this game. (Military people getting deployed, aquiring a new job, starting a family, new child in the family, etc)

2) People who are losing their cities, and decide to call it quit because they no longer find it fun, because they are on the losing side instead of the winning side. (We've all done this before)

3) People who quit, and hand their account over to the alliance to do what they see fit with it.

4) People who just get bored, and abandon the game without warning. (We've all done this before also... they all of a sudden turn yellow without warning, then they turn red and nobody really knows why)

Just my outlook on this situation.

Do you know what happens in my real life? :p i think not so pipe down over thereand I'll explain. I have had the same problem as sunsbla and many; exams/essays which need revising and planning for, a holiday which is now out of the way. This is why I quit in-game, how was I supposed to spend all my time defending myself from PoC when I had school most of the day, holiday preparation, guitar lessons, exams also at the time I was starting another qual which took up more of my evenings but thats moved now. I think you'll find I didn't quit so I had an excuse for you guys :p Hopefully after the next 2-3 weeks I'll be back again my history controlled assessment will be over and then I can spend my time here thinking up ways to do what I do best.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8362

Hopefully after the next 2-3 weeks I'll be back again my history controlled assessment will be over and then I can spend my time here thinking up ways to do what I do best.

being rimmed?? :p

[Disclaimer: It was a joke]