Phenomen Battle stats

DeletedUser

True, I forgot about that.

He has more silver in his caves than Xmortis & Phenomen have refugees :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think from the 5 cities we took from him, we averaged of 200k in silver.

DeletedUser

yeah, kadj updated the first post...

Stonecutters 12
Phenomen 26

Xmortis 2
Phenomen 108

Virtus Phoenix 12
Phenomen 2

DeletedUser

Finally!!!

Someone is trying to break one of my sieges. I haven't had the joys of getting BP from a siege since N3mesis quit (and that was one of his cities). Looking forward to racking up some BP properly at last :D

DeletedUser

Well I've heard of deep sleep but an alliance that loses that many cities and is still in "hibernation" needs to hurry up and wake up lol or at least defend more for bp lol. Pheno is doing well though...

DeletedUser

Yeah the record against non-MRA's is Pheno 28 VP/SC 24. I think X stats qualify as outlier! lol. We are starting to finish cleaning up TeA and are freeing up slots for Pheno towns hence the 5 to 1 in our favour last week. That'll be the fun one to watch.

Oh yeah and PoC took a Pheno or 2 from ANOTHER TeA refugee that Pheno took in...sigh...

btw prabha are you going to change your sig now that TGSA has NOT fought to the last soldier, HAS given up, HAS surrendered, and HAS backed down? (Just curious, not trying to hijack the thread into a flame war.)

DeletedUser

to be fair, 2 of the 5 cities you took off us last week were in place when the players joined us, and the other 2 were off an inactive player, and since all the guys we can reach are in VM, from SC then it is not too surprising ;)

DeletedUser

That's funny, cause I swear inactive players dont try to dodge with their LS and wisdom incoming attacks...Unless, that is, one of you has sven's account and was trying to check it by multiaccounting in order to make sure that you get the cities.

I can post the report sequence if you want proof...

Because they're right at the end of my report list and the wisdom and my spy are already gone..

[report]0b1e8a23776a6a5a591d3be83164131b[/report]

[report]033053678ed283e05fec1d52d886de5b[/report]