Phenomen Battle stats

DeletedUser

I havent got around to changing lol. Ill change it now since I have a few minutes.

DeletedUser

Finally!!!

Someone is trying to break one of my sieges. I haven't had the joys of getting BP from a siege since N3mesis quit (and that was one of his cities). Looking forward to racking up some BP properly at last :D

well that was dissapointing... masses of small attacks... not nearly enough BP from so many attacks on it :(

DeletedUser

Hey Kad,

Thank you for keeping the stats up to date and accurate. It's always nice to see this progress for all sides, even if it is from our own enemy. Keep up the good work. (in updating the Stats :D)

Lugosi

Strategos
more like where was I? surely someone noticed my absence :p it seems a lot has happened since I was away

DeletedUser

you're pooeyy I was happier being away from this silly rut on the forum and now I'm refreshed I will go back into battle

So whos account will you be using this time as your last one was rimmed

Lugosi

Strategos
So whos account will you be using this time as your last one was rimmed

who said I meant the in-game battle? I meant forum rut and rimmed? I didn't defend myself because I knew I'd be dead soon as I'd expect you to take me considering where I was so I set my account to delete and sort of left you guys too it. I slightlly regret leaving as I've seen some nooby battle reports from you guys but that still doesn't get rid of the problem that I'm quite busy in real life at the moment so I still wouldn't of had the time to do anything constructive sadly :(

I like the report where one of you guys lost a load of troops to one bireme, it made me laugh for a long time, I'm still laughing now :p

DeletedUser

who said I meant the in-game battle? I meant forum rut and rimmed? I didn't defend myself because I knew I'd be dead soon as I'd expect you to take me considering where I was so I set my account to delete and sort of left you guys too it. I slightlly regret leaving as I've seen some nooby battle reports from you guys but that still doesn't get rid of the problem that I'm quite busy in real life at the moment so I still wouldn't of had the time to do anything constructive sadly :(

I like the report where one of you guys lost a load of troops to one bireme, it made me laugh for a long time, I'm still laughing now :p
I thought you carried around your phone to check Grepolis throughout the day when you weren't on? If you were under attack just post it to the Pheno forum or message somone. Yes you can message someone on your smart phone just zoom in a bit. But anyways you got rimmed in the end :p

Lugosi

Strategos
I thought you carried around your phone to check Grepolis throughout the day when you weren't on? If you were under attack just post it to the Pheno forum or message somone. Yes you can message someone on your smart phone just zoom in a bit. But anyways you got rimmed in the end :p

nahh, only if I have a free wifi connection which isn't too often. Yeah, I got rimmed as I said on one of the other threads. it's not a jarpenguin rim tho, I kind of gave up before I'd begun. Yes, you can message people on smart phones, well done:D

DeletedUser

There are two types of Rimmed people.

Sorry to burst your bubble there, Jtin46. But there is two types of rimming people. And basically 4 types of quitters.

1) People that get rimmed, and fight to their very last soldier and go down with honor.

2) People that get rimmed that are semi-active, or inactive.

Yes, those are the only two type of rims I acknowledge. If you say there is more, I say blasphemy. Learn to grow a pair, and admit defeat and play or quit. But don't try to make excuses after you start losing.

Finally the type of quitters.

1) People who chose Real Life over this game. (Military people getting deployed, aquiring a new job, starting a family, new child in the family, etc)

2) People who are losing their cities, and decide to call it quit because they no longer find it fun, because they are on the losing side instead of the winning side. (We've all done this before)

3) People who quit, and hand their account over to the alliance to do what they see fit with it.

4) People who just get bored, and abandon the game without warning. (We've all done this before also... they all of a sudden turn yellow without warning, then they turn red and nobody really knows why)

Just my outlook on this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WM who's side are you on? On another thread I swear you said you dislike pheno and haha yes huicho/cliffkuo it is well done I guess but your alliance can teach you many things when some members have run into you before :p

DeletedUser

Agree 100% Otis. I loathe quitters but at times life grabs you. I was planning on quitting before this damned war started now Im stuck.