Phenomenon - Most Hated?

DeletedUser

if you mean me i stop a while back to join up with a friend on PSI so yeah going well, i had 2 citys on PHI and they still havent been taken talk about amasing defence.

DeletedUser

I feel the love, oh and the growing number in BP.

Grepostats is interesing to look at too... cities seem to jump towards Phenomenon-nom-nom-nom... mmm cookies good.

Joking aside The Rebels are offering a challenge and the back and forth is great. I look forward to the next few months.

As for the false "refugee" status that is being labeled to my comrades in arms from old Borg. I really think a diffrent assessment needs to be given. There was no running away from anything on their part they just felt the need to be part of a something more.

The Phenomenon circle of friends just wanted to expand that circle as did the old Borg circle of friends. The union of our 2 circles has forged the one true circle to rule them all *cough* *cough* I mean in fire and ice the ring was... wait wrong line of thinking... We made this grand big ol-olive branch wreathe thingy and are cool with it.

Olive branch = peace = Phenomenon wants peace right? Wrong? oh I do not know...

http://getoveryourselfbklyn.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/01-regulate-1.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aren't you in phenomenon? you should know what they want!

i think that we should all live in peace and never have a war. to get bigger we should conquer inactive or ghost.

peace is the answer, war isnt.
anyone agree?

DeletedUser

i think that we should all live in peace and never have a war. to get bigger we should conquer inactive or ghost.

anyone agree?

ABSOLUTELY... Not.

Ghosts and inactives are a pain in my butt. If it wasn't for ghosts or inactives, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT REBELS GAINING FREE GROUND! Lol... Nice work btw Milk... Don't think I haven't noticed your new shop in O64. I'm going to throw a brick through your storefront... In due time.

If you think peace is the answer, you haven't really played on Iota much.:pro:

DeletedUser

anyone agree?

OMG ! What world did you come from?!?!?!

:supermad:

WAR IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING ! :pro:

DeletedUser

aren't you in phenomenon? you should know what they want!i think that we should all live in peace and never have a war. to get bigger we should conquer inactive or ghost.

anyone agree?

I am a proud member, YES.

Do I know what I want???? Not really I am clueless. All I hear is Bongo that way kill and I go...

Bongo fetch, Bongo good, Bongo here is a baby ruth.... I love Babyyy-RUTs

Nom Nom Nom

DeletedUser

I am a proud member, YES.

Do I know what I want???? Not really I am clueless. All I hear is Bongo that way kill and I go...

Bongo fetch, Bongo good, Bongo here is a baby ruth.... I love Babyyy-RUTs

Nom Nom Nom

PMSL

thats a good bongo have some cookies:D

DeletedUser

im a peaceful person. what do you expect?

i'm a muslim(not a exteeme guy, a sunni)

i follow what prophet muhammad did and always will.

he was a very peaceful person. he ended a whole war just by peace.

i dont see why we cant do that

(before you guys get into an arguement with me about my religion. A its very hurtful when someone says something and B we also believe in many snippets of other religions, like how Jesus walked on water)

DeletedUser

im a peaceful person. what do you expect?

i'm a muslim(not a exteeme guy, a sunni)

i follow what prophet muhammad did and always will.

he was a very peaceful person. he ended a whole war just by peace.

i dont see why we cant do that

(before you guys get into an arguement with me about my religion. A its very hurtful when someone says something and B we also believe in many snippets of other religions, like how Jesus walked on water)

I don't care what god you do or don't worship. This here is a war game. If you want peace play sims or farmville or something.

Seriously. What is it with all you peace loving hippies in a war game? Save your peace talks for RL...where it matters. Here, it's fun to squish your enemy with your slingers.

:pro: and its not like anyone is coming round to conquer your actual house here.

DeletedUser

when you take part in violence here, it may influence you to take part in violence in real life.

i do defend my self if someone attacks me or what ever (here and grepolis) but i wouldn't attack someone who has done nothing to me or my friends

DeletedUser

i could'nt care about your religion the less people mention it the better that my 2 cents and thats all your getting on that

As for peace well i believe if you take part in something you should do the task to the best of your ability trying to achieve the objective using the tools you have been given, in this case the objective is to become the biggest player you can using troops to attack and defend, otherwise you would be better off reading a book

DeletedUser

anyone agree?

Only the weakest, least active, most immature players want "everlasting" peace in Grepolis. More times than not, it means you're trying to play both sides, like: OoO, Illuminati, HIGH LORDS, or more recently, Descendants of Leonidas/Legion I/Freedom. Peace in a wargame is like reading Playboy for the articles.
:pro:

P.S. in here, there should only be 4 or 5 gods you worship ;)

DeletedUser

The Almighty Bbcue of world Iota,
me and my alliance are very honestly sorry for renaming our alliance, i hope that one day you will forgive us and come back to the friendship that we had.

i am very active. i'm always on forums :)

lol, 4 or 5 gods :) 4 of the gods in grepolis and 1 in real life, its more if your a hindu(i dont mean any offence)

DeletedUser

Almighty I am certainly not, nor do I aspire to be.

To clarify, the "friendship" between AL & LoK was limited between me and Sporteus only, which met its end a month ago. It did not include DoL, Legion, or any other players. We had a pact only for a short time, which was a total mistake on my part thinking Sporteus could live up to his promises.

Sporteus wore my friendship to the bone. First, he asked for help multiple times from Borg attacks that were more than 72 hrs away, but couldn't help us at all in fighting our local enemies in O67. Second, he recruited players from every ocean, but had no intentions in teaching them or building an adequate support system, despite my advice. Third, he found ways to anger my SL allies by backing out of a merge and taking in refugees. Thus, I stuck out my neck for him and kept him safe in my alliance for a few months. Fourth, he left and continued his own terrible recruiting ways, recruiting my former enemies. Fifth, he decided to force a merge upon Payne, which actually was my last straw, which I expect will be others as well. Sixth, he changed the name of his alliance to the alliance we worked very hard to force from Ocean 67 in December 2010, yet he and his members did nothing to help.

So, we attacked Sporteus and he did not even attempt to dodge our attacks. He begged for an invite and when I told him our friendship was over, he renamed his cities to insults and restarted in the North. The few Freedom players left in our backyard are being rimmed.

The remainder of your members I have no consideration for as there's a lot of talk but no action to back it up. As for THE BASLISK, we've put the past in the past. As for mmunite, how dare he threaten me in a shared forum to arrange to have Evo attack Bad Company if we don't pact with him?!? Having more alliance changes than cities is not something to be proud of mmunite. DJR132 wanted to know info about Evo Ops yet he bragged that Herb would protect him unconditionally. Despite popular opinion, I'm not that dense to not notice you're playing both sides of the fence.

I have no idea why any alliance is pacted with League of Knights/Descendants of Leonidas/Legion I & II/Freedom or whatever they rebrand themselves tomorrow.

DeletedUser

That's all cute guys... But don't hijack my thread. This one's about us, not about your back rubs and peace talks. And damn sure not about THE BASLISK... His name shouldn't even appear in the forums anymore.

And Najimur... If you honestly believe that the violence in the game can lead to violence in real life... You may need to pray a bit more. I'm fairly sure everyone I have come across is level-headed enough to be able to distinguish reality apart from a free browser game.

HEY REBELS! We're not done yet!! :D