Phenosin Xtorture

DeletedUser

This is what we are called.

<Insert Picture of non-animated dog with sunglasses>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

eGOD, stop rubbering me ingame.Also i just put on my profile "Molon Labe Vs Sparta Square GO!"

DeletedUser

You have lost my ingame attention due to the rubbish you send. Either you are trying to be annoying or find my online times. Both of which you failed at.

DeletedUser

You have lost my ingame attention due to the rubbish you send. Either you are trying to be annoying or find my online times. Both of which you failed at.

I want Ml to stop attacking me its pure torture.

DeletedUser

Also, idk your timezone your to far and not of interest for me.I only like winding you up.

DeletedUser

i like it they adore phenomen and xmortis so much they had to make an alliance name in dedication to them both :)

DeletedUser

i like it they adore phenomen and xmortis so much they had to make an alliance name in dedication to them both :)

Yip. That's the one.

Also @ Milo. Yeah we merged. As soon as VP joined us it never really was ML; we just had to decide upon a name.

DeletedUser

Call me dull but I don't understand the meaning of it.

Phenos in X(mortis) torture?
Pheno sin X torture
Phenos and X('s) torture?

DeletedUser

Call me dull but I don't understand the meaning of it.

Phenos in X(mortis) torture?
Pheno sin X torture
Phenos and X('s) torture?
Something like that.

could you not have just called it 'Virtus Molon Labe'?

Ew. That name does not sound good lol. No this alliance is nothing like ML or VP.

No, apparently we name ourselves after Phenomen and Xmortis because we adore them.

DeletedUser

Ew. That name does not sound good lol. No this alliance is nothing like ML or VP.

No, apparently we name ourselves after Phenomen and Xmortis because we adore them.

lol, well could you not have chosen something a little more, how can I put this... scary?

Also, I am pretty sure that the word 'Phenomen' does not exist... they should really be called 'Phenomenon'.