[Phi] Congratulations to the alliance Global Domination

DeletedUser

logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
Global Domination

We would like to congratulate the alliance Global Domination and all its members on their victory in world Phi with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Phi for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance Global Domination has won with the construction of the following wonders:

pyramid.png
statue.png
gardens.png
lighthouse.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the Grepolis Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

congrats to GD, i hope they at least tell us who the spy was...

DeletedUser

Phi was a joke...GD was full of multi-accounting cheaters. Mods don't do jack squat about it even though we all know what's going on.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we appreciate all players that help keep our game running without rule breakers - even if you do not hear from us after this first confirmation. I will investigate and take the appropriate action(s) if I find rule breaking.

Yeah right!

Congrats on your "victory" GD. If that's the way you guys want to win, I feel sorry for you and your families.

DeletedUser

Phi was a joke...GD was full of multi-accounting cheaters. Mods don't do jack squat about it even though we all know what's going on.

Yeah right!

Congrats on your "victory" GD. If that's the way you guys want to win, I feel sorry for you and your families.

At least you're not bitter.

DeletedUser

Well if GD did have cheats in their ranks then Memorial has a point...but the line "I feel sorry for you and your families" is a little over the top lol :D

DeletedUser30391

so now what global is dead/dying and project core has 4 or is about to,,so they are the winners as well,or did they win the building leg,,i believe a alliance still must get 7 conquered/built wonders,,and then they are the winners?,,i think 4 wonders will be reached multiple times before a true 7 wonder alliance wins and finally ends this world

DeletedUser

GD has won the world but if PC get all 7 wonders, then they all get the award for getting all 7 wonders, but GD have won anyway.

DeletedUser18571

Phi was seriously a disappointment, the first months took skill and deceit and interesting forum characters that made this game so badass,

The multi account and bots was a real issue,

lol i suck at explaining stuff when im not being blunt.

well me and Noodles and some other players from Phi quit and moved on to other games but have decided to play grepolis, we were thinking about rejoining phi but the worlds almost over.

Send me a message if you wanna be involved in my future alliances. I play merely to entertain.