Phi paper

DeletedUser15240

Just to announce I plan to do a paper for world Phi. I did a sucesful one on Tau which sadly stopped due to lack of things to say.

will update this later, when I get more time

DeletedUser

P.laying
H.ard
I.dentically

Even though it doesn't make sense, it is the true meaning of Phi! ^

DeletedUser

Do you need any help with the paper? I'm free to help with articles if you need.

DeletedUser13936

Just to announce I plan to do a paper for world Phi. I did a sucesful one on Tau which sadly stopped due to lack of things to say.

i would like to help write the paper if i have time

DeletedUser

This should be fun... No HUGE alliances to spoil the world. With the alliance cap at 30 I'm not even joining one unless I'm impressed.

DeletedUser15240

This should be fun... No HUGE alliances to spoil the world. With the alliance cap at 30 I'm not even joining one unless I'm impressed.

Erm, have you seen my plans lol? 1000 members? we are starting with 6 branches :p

DeletedUser

TC0 if I was in an alliance it either really impressed me or I created it. Since I'm not creating one it will have to impress me.

DeletedUser

I might have to create an alliance now.... I have to on my island.... Nah. I'll just build defense in case they try to attack.

DeletedUser

Erm, have you seen my plans lol? 1000 members? we are starting with 6 branches :p

Ha! You do relize that one by one your branches will eventualy branch off (pardon the pun) to create alliances completely separate from you. In short, its not gonna work bud :p

DeletedUser

Good Luck man, hope it turns out good ;)