Phi personality of the Month ~ Poll

Who is your favourite Phi Personality of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yea!!... im guessing this is Kindergarten Personality of the month

Now lets clean up the toy's for the day mommy will soon come and pick u up !

DeletedUser18740

Wow people relax. You sure talk a lot for one who doesn't care.
Now Zach why the personal attack on me?
I don't know if it is bad that we waited for people to be nominated... But if it is so much trouble just make a new poll and cancel this one?

DeletedUser18571

Yea!!... im guessing this is Kindergarten Personality of the month

Now lets clean up the toy's for the day mommy will soon come and pick u up !

yeah, rep has to be earned. I too hope fin chooses noone wins. not because I am bitter but because you, smiley, are acting like a little child.

Im not acting like a child. I just want it to be fair. If you guys are complaining because I voted myself by accident then Why are you getting mad when I complain about the poll being fixed.

Ok lets all flame smiley because he broke the rules but lets completely ignore the fact that all the other candidates were not nominated in time.

DeletedUser

This thread just turned a little hilarious. You last few posts are so inadvertently hilarious smiley. Going from "I don't care" to "I win or no one wins", with excruciating details and funny reasoning :D ...

Don't worry, mate - it doesn't matter. No one is seriously mad at you for voting for yourself, they were mostly poking fun at you. arul asveen's was the only insulting post, and I feel was mostly just writing it because you're in Sanity, wanting to give you a negative reputation. I was very surprised to be listed in the poll as I didn't see I was nominated. Thought it was a mistake. Then I wanted to win because it would be fun to win without being nominated :D

Congratulations to Smiley, Phi personality of July. I think it's only fair that he gets from free gold and stuff like that, just like winners from the other worlds get when they win awards.

DeletedUser

Im not acting like a child. I just want it to be fair. If you guys are complaining because I voted myself by accident then Why are you getting mad when I complain about the poll being fixed.

Ok lets all flame smiley because he broke the rules but lets completely ignore the fact that all the other candidates were not nominated in time.

When did I complain you voted for yourself, I asked who the official winner was and you seem to have taken it as a personal insult intended to usurp all possible chances of you winning. True, you did get nominated within the time period and as it turns out the rest of us didn't, but it would have been a pretty boring contest without the poll wouldn't it. I find it laughable that as soon as you don't win you start accusing us all of intentionally cheating when none of the actual contestants themselves had accused you of the same thing as we saw what you did as an honest mistake.

in case I am rambling (as usual), to sum it all up. noone accused you of intentionally cheating so stop crying about it being a draw and stop looking for loopholes to let you win. if you want to enter next time that is fine but I shall ask fin to leave me out of the competition because I am not going to enter a lighthearted competition with such a bad loser/winner.

DeletedUser6156

This poll has been a bit of a fail, I think everyone can agree on that.
Nominations were allowed to continue as I hoped that we would get more people nominated, to win by lack of competition isn't really a win.
Technically according to the rules Smiley. is disqualified because he voted for himself but this poll hasn't been very successfully and I feel its a bit harsh to disqualify him when the rest of the poll wasn't done to the same rules (closing nominations on Thursday).
So the way I see it we have 3 options:
1. Re do the entire nomination stage
2. Re do the poll
3. Forget about July POTM and hope that it works out better this month.
Whatever you choose the results of this poll are nullified and I'm sorry for not being active enough to properly control it :)

DeletedUser18571

When did I complain you voted for yourself, I asked who the official winner was and you seem to have taken it as a personal insult intended to usurp all possible chances of you winning. True, you did get nominated within the time period and as it turns out the rest of us didn't, but it would have been a pretty boring contest without the poll wouldn't it. I find it laughable that as soon as you don't win you start accusing us all of intentionally cheating when none of the actual contestants themselves had accused you of the same thing as we saw what you did as an honest mistake.

in case I am rambling (as usual), to sum it all up. noone accused you of intentionally cheating so stop crying about it being a draw and stop looking for loopholes to let you win. if you want to enter next time that is fine but I shall ask fin to leave me out of the competition because I am not going to enter a lighthearted competition with such a bad loser/winner.

When I said people were complaining I never said you, clearly arul and few others were. Was I gonna let them flame me and constantly tell me here on the forums and message me ingame just to insult me? Of course i wasn't.

DeletedUser

I thought the rules were that smileys vote was disqualified and not him. anyway either way, I shall not be re-entering the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.