Phi Settings

DeletedUser17043

They've barely managed to handle speed 4 in the 2.0 beta give em time :p

DeletedUser

I think morale makes the game more realistic.

But for those that are action oriented, morale is a drag.

DeletedUser2795

"Morale makes the game more realistic" That is something I have not heard recently (if ever, but a lot of things were said in the actual introduction of morale), because I personally would have much higher morale when attacking a smaller player. Maybe it should be called "overconfidence"

DeletedUser17045

Overconfidence does seem a lot more appropriate, I think.

DeletedUser12324

I just hope no one stays up like on one of the earlier worlds, thinking it opens at midnight GMT. :D

Or maybe I do hope that, so they are tired when the world does open. Should I be evil or not? Anyway, 7 days of BP to look forward to... quite long imo.

I thought this and so i woke up at 7am but still no luck, now i'm tired and need more sleep but can't cus it's sunny :(

Also in regards to my earlier question about unit speed 2, does this affect CS's? :)

DeletedUser

I thought this and so i woke up at 7am but still no luck, now i'm tired and need more sleep but can't cus it's sunny :(

Also in regards to my earlier question about unit speed 2, does this affect CS's? :)

Yes, yes it does. It doubles every units speed going towards the target, though in conquest, I'm pretty sure building speed 2 will effect the conquest speed.

DeletedUser2795

Yeah, for both Upsilon and Phi (the only to worlds I have recently tried to join as near the beginning as possible) it has started around that time.

DeletedUser

The Phi settings are as followed:

... ...
-Old Conquer system: conquest
grepolis forum main page said:
World Phi (7 Viewing)
Created: June 1, 2011
Settings: Speed - 2; Unit Speed: 2; Alliance Limit - 30; Beginners Protection: 7 days; Revolt; Morale
that's 1:1, so is this actually conquest or revolt? :heh:

DeletedUser

hmmm, a forum admin needs to change the description on the main page then methinks. i've been thinking this was a revolt world until i actually read the settings thread :p

DeletedUser

It's my first time playin 2.0. In fact, I haven't played since the original version, so it's real cool. I miss the upgrades for mood in the village, but adore the demand system, i think the mood cost for troops in the village is absurd at level 3, don't know if it gets better later on. Oh, and I would love to play this version at real high speed. I remember they had contests like that, but only for gold payers. But congradulations on the version. It really rocks.
big kiss to all

DeletedUser

I'm from world Sigma, similar world but speed 3. Conquest takes 8 hours there, since this is speed 2 world that would make conquests last 12 hours here?

DeletedUser

morale setting is not good for other player
cz it will up them attack

DeletedUser18571

The thing I love about Morale is..... It allows aggressive Rim alliances to take the core.

DeletedUser

why do people complain ... the idea is so that different worlds have different settings ... find another world if you dont like these LOL

:)

DeletedUser

30 member cap ... Ehm , well No Mra's , :) and :( , no more nooby pplayers to conker :p ... I remember the good old 350 alliance limits :p