Phoenix of Carthage's Declaration of War

DeletedUser4013

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Phoenix of Carthage makes known to the World of Beta that it formally declares war on Alliance of Defiance for the following reasons:

1. Their duplicitous dealings with an alliance friendly to the cause of Phoenix of Carthage. Said alliance will remain nameless in the interests of alliance security, however they are aware of the situation.

2. Their dishonest nature and oath-breaking concerning a negotiated deal regarding a particular city which had been identified as a refugee under conquest by Phoenix of Carthage, and which was agreed to be available for Phoenix of Carthage to conquer under the agreement.
2a. Said oath-breaking concerns the clear and explicit breach of the aforementioned agreement over the concerned city and refugee.

3. For presuming to usurp the legitimacy of Phoenix of Carthage and her allies' control over Ocean 36.

For all of the above reasons, Phoenix of Carthage declares war upon Alliance of Defiance and marches to war. May Ares spurn you and Hades welcome you.

Tyrion
Senatus Major
Phoenix of Carthage

DeletedUser

Good luck in your war, there should be more posts like this imo

DeletedUser

Then we simply stay out of it. If we are good with both the only option we have is to stay neutral.

Good Luck with your war.

DeletedUser

Good Luck on your War of Pride for Dishonest reasons. :Smile:

DeletedUser

Good luck to you both :)

Yondo stop sending Light Ships at me ;)

DeletedUser4013

Good Luck on your War of Pride for Dishonest reasons. :Smile:

aren't all wars for pride? even if the stated reason is for resources or land, or something else...pride is still at the heart of it...

either way, we attempted diplomacy first...that failed and so war is really the only option left...

DeletedUser

*EDIT CAUSE I'M STICKING MY NOSE INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS*

I say good luck,and I mean it, but know I respected your alliance a lot more before this D.O.W

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

where are their cities any where close to 35 45 border ,l may have a look in and back up a allie

DeletedUser

Reports

Since they are on our northern front in a different Ocean, only one city has been taken. But mobilization will be happening soon.

DeletedUser

well i was just conquered by one this allainces guys. makes me kinda mad as he couldve had my city when i built my colony ship and had settled near my alliance members. now they can expect war from my allaince. also it probably didnt help that i was an allaince diplomat either......

DeletedUser4013

i hate to say it, but diplomatically your leader could have handled the situation better. this started over your status as a refugee based on attacks we had made prior to you joining AoD. after that we were told one thing, and then another was taking place. we didn't appreciate being taken for fools.

DeletedUser

If someone attacks you that does not automatically make you a refugee in my opinion; the very same situation happened that happened to kairoga happened to me. Anybody could accuse somebody of being a refugee and just for political weight that player could be left to die.

DeletedUser

Everyone has an opinion on what makes a Refugee.. Think the argument between Kustard and Big John E ( lets not rehash it)

frankly I think she wasnt... its seems the PoC think you were.

and Sakaturou if you were anywhere near me.. id rim you again

DeletedUser4660

yer lets not bring up the refugee thing again its up to the two parties involved

DeletedUser

i think you misunderstood what alliance im from, the dead rabbits is my alliance. in fact i hadnt even been attacked until after a month or so after i joined.