Phoenix Of Spirit

DeletedUser5061

good for you but if we've learnt anything from the whole votex iota thing, it's that if you don't plan on giving hundred percent on any server you enter than you dooming yourselves with these bedding alliance thingys.

it's also not nice for the people you recruit who will have to move on other alliances once you move to your actual server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Black shadows? What an original alliance name :p

anyways....

how is anomlr going to be in this alliance when he is leading predators >.>

your just taking on anyone that posts here, no interviews, no questions, nothing.

cough cough MRA.

DeletedUser

cough cough NO were taking anyone in then going through a process of elimination with the leaders.

DeletedUser

cough cough NO were taking anyone in then going through a process of elimination with the leaders.

:S so basically your getting their hopes up high and then kick them out later on?

nice.

I wonder how far this will go.

DeletedUser

nooo It's if they become inactive or do something really bad they get kicked. we aim to be small with 40 members maximum

DeletedUser5061

Black incorporates our past, while Shadows is representation of how we are not elite, not forum people and how we operate as an alliance, so the name has meaning to us. We are not gonna rename our alliance because some noob decided to call his alliance something similar in turn devaluing ours and making it less original. Originally BS was gonna be a rogue alliance for players who wanted break away from the BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. this was a week or so before Iota even came out.

Talking about alliance names shouldn't this be called Phoenix in Spirit or Spirits of Phoenix coz Phoenix Of Sprit sounds like title for someone of importance like "Prince of Wales" or "Duke of Cornwall" rather name of an alliance, to me anywayz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Black incorporates our past, while Shadows is representation of how we are not elite, not forum people and how we operate as an alliance, so the name has meaning to us. We are not gonna rename our alliance because some noob decided to call his alliance something similar in turn devaluing ours and making it less original. Originally BS was gonna be a rogue alliance for players who wanted break away fromthe BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. this was a week or so before Iota even came out.

Talking about alliance names shouldn't this be called Phoenix in Spirit or Spirits of Phoenix coz Phoenix Of Sprit sounds like title for someone of importance like "Prince of Wales" or "Duke of Cornwall" rather name of an alliance, to me anywayz

relax, i was simply joking. Im not going to judge an alliance based on the name, thats just silly. Unless the name was something completely ridiculous which shows that the founder doesn't care enough to come up with a name.

Agreed with your second point though. Pheonix of spirit sounds silly.

DeletedUser

Daizan the alliance name is short for The Phoenix Of Spirit which means the phoenixs spirit

DeletedUser5061

I think we got of on the wrong foot coz I don't mean to be a troll, I just want to see lots of good little allainces in Kappa so it doesn't die out few weeks in like many new servers, so good luck to you and endri hope you just for the sake of competition.

Does anyone know if vortex is still happening?

DeletedUser

I think we got of on the wrong foot coz I don't mean to be a troll, I just want to see lots of good little allainces in Kappa so it doesn't die out few weeks in like many new servers, so good luck to you and endri hope you just for the sake of competition.

Does anyone know if vortex is still happening?

For some odd reason i highly doubt it. Even if it does, they would have lost their credibility and not many will still want to join them.

DeletedUser

POS is no longer recruiting any Questions please contact a leader

We are going SW if anyones going there. You could be in a dangerous area ;)