Phoenix Of Spirit

DeletedUser

0000000Pos-1.png

Alliance Name: Phoenix Of Spirit

Leader(s): raptok. tyresw, Alex Skye The Brave, Themightyone2

Directions: We are going South West and only South West.

Member Cap: 40 - all Members Within a short distance of each other.

Revealed Plans: We aim to move into the core of our member base then spread out from there. Depending on the gaps we have 20 free spaces to fill up the big gaps between players.

Background on The Phoenix Of Spirit: Spirit was based on the foundation of my failings. After leading an alliance for a month and getting kicked from it I learnt a lot about human nature. Then I thought hey now I know how people react to things maybe I could lead an alliance. Then Phoenix of Spirit was founded. I started recruitment and got up to 3 people. Then me and mighty organised a merge with Starlit Knights and Pos. (First Major Kappa Merge) Then Alex joined and he me mighty and tyresw brought the member count up to 17. Now recruitment is closed for anticipation of the world :).

Membership: We have no aims for recruitment as long as your not a point whore and very active.

We don't take:
Players who are Point Whores
Players who think they don't have to help the alliance
Players who think they are gonna get something without giving nothing.
Players who fuss about alliance decisions
Players who love pacts. Pacts are for the alliance and they can be temporary.
Non offensive players.
Players Who only build defensive troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'v always thought that we were going to mainly play on Lambda and that Kappa is just an time filler world cause Lambda is probably a month or more away

DeletedUser

Yea Kappa and lambada and we'll see which one works out best for us

DeletedUser

i am glad to be a part of this alliance lets work togather and rule this world go phinexes