Pi Forum Personality

DeletedUser12324

Hey all, some of you like me, others hate me (zolen :p) and others just don't care about me. Anyways that isn't important, what is important is how dead the Pi forums are most excitement we've had recently is someone posting in the wrong world forum! :rolleyes:

So I've asked Tristen our protector of our forums to put a poll up but until then i guess we need nominations for Pi forum personality of the month.

This is a competition as such as to who on Pi contributes to the forums most whether it's funny posts, PnP's or serious business.

The aim to to not only get the Poll up and running but to get these forums more alive and so i look forward to all your nominations and contributions

:pro:

DeletedUser12324

BUMP! Post your nominations here once you've made up your minds

DeletedUser

most of the threads are useless!There´s not 1 interesting or worth to comment!
If we wanna chat we use skype...

Forum personality is another useless thread!Nominating someone, that puts another crap threat on the forum!Oh well...

DeletedUser

LOL I'am old school i still like the thread. The Threads are not Useless it's Really not much going on in PI.

Tks Sploggo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why not take a poll about who is the most influential leader in Pi. I don't mean in terms of personal power. I mean in terms of diplomatic pull and the skill of persuasion.

I nominate KCP99 of Strength of Honor.

I'm sure there should be some Incubi on that list if they can figure out who is the puppet and who the puppet master.

Maybe someone from AX. Maybe someone from AL although I don't know any truly dynamic leaders from AL. Not saying their aren't any. Just don't know of them or haven't interacted with them.

Hell, Gitte from United Warriors should be on that list as well.

DeletedUser19892

Must agree with balls. The forum is dead cause there is only useless junk on it and there aint much to chat about. Freinds we speak with on skype, the enamy we nuke, (and the freinds when bored)

DeletedUser

i like the forum it gives me a place to talk trash and call people out

DeletedUser

i like the forum it gives me a place to talk trash and call people out

I know right. Long live the forums. Be alot better if we can have it truned into a poll

DeletedUser

Why not take a poll about who is the most influential leader in Pi. I don't mean in terms of personal power. I mean in terms of diplomatic pull and the skill of persuasion.

I nominate KCP99 of Strength of Honor.

I'm sure there should be some Incubi on that list if they can figure out who is the puppet and who the puppet master.

Maybe someone from AX. Maybe someone from AL although I don't know any truly dynamic leaders from AL. Not saying their aren't any. Just don't know of them or haven't interacted with them.

Hell, Gitte from United Warriors should be on that list as well.

Why thank you Mac :p

DeletedUser12324

I know right. Long live the forums. Be alot better if we can have it truned into a poll

Yea would be good if Tristen would bother replying to me....not asking for much. Anyways guys keep up the nominations, i'll ask another mod if i don't hear anything soon.

Oh and keep on-topic you scumbags! :p

DeletedUser

I vote Phears been very active in the threads and always trying to spice things up

DeletedUser12324

Thanks guys, Robbyn despite our previous differences it would be good to see a thread about Alliance X apart from coming from Theta i don't know anything about you guys really.

DeletedUser

Where Fun, would say loveing but scratch that out. and we have the best leadership on theta and can't be beat,

Tks robby:) for vote