Pi wars

DeletedUser

WAR WAR WAR
Guys lets see who you are in war with or what alliance are you hitting, I know not only TEE and Incubi are expanding. Old alliance disbanding NEW Alliance formed, more noobs joined together for easy target come on just for fun:p

ok ill be starting the alliance that made us busy down south from 56,66,65 The Exalted Rache has not yet even scratched our empire

from 10/11/11 to 10/29/11
score:
TEE 32
The Exalted Rache 0

even their leader had left the game and were just getting started
cant take the pressure :cool:

DeletedUser

I believe the exalted rache are just out matched. TEE is just too dominant in those ocean. SV and ER are at war but the smaller alliance is way more organized and active than ER members. There should be more wars going on somewhere else. Keep the world fun.

DeletedUser

yeah TEE to exalted rache is out matched but in reality not 100% of TEE is are attacking them only a handful of us versus the whole alliance;) if we were to attack all well it only takes a week for us to destroy this alliance

DeletedUser12324

Could someone tell me what the deal between TGGE and Incubi is please?

DeletedUser

If you look at the stats you can see that TGGE are winning :)

DeletedUser

10/21/2011 to 11/1/2011

colonization
incubi:13
TGGE:11

close fight but only 2 or 3 from incubi are taking cities ;)

DeletedUser14887

Don't know much about Pi wars but enjoy this world so much :)
Will join Pi wars when i grew up in this world :p. Any top 12 alliances want me? :p

DeletedUser12324

i get the feeling eddie is the only real one taking incubi cities however.

DeletedUser

But remember princexile, superman just took 5 or 6 1.5k cities from one of our inactives. Doesnt really count as a conquest.

Plus, i just sunk one of superman's cs when he tried 2 conquer my city :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phears, where your proof for that? If you could see the conquest tab under alliance in TGGe you'd see it's very different. :)

DeletedUser12324

Phears, where your proof for that? If you could see the conquest tab under alliance in TGGe you'd see it's very different. :)

tried looking at grepostats i'm not very good with that stuff, recently the only conquers i could see against incubi were mostly from eddy, pass me a better link if you've got one :)

DeletedUser

But remember princexile, superman just took 5 or 6 1.5k cities from one of our inactives. Doesnt really count as a conquest.

oh sorry i didn't check if players were inactive, i just based it on grepostats gain or loss to have numbers whether how much has been colonized

DeletedUser

conclusion to TEE VS. The Exalted Rache:

they cannot fight us or even scratch us the alliance is a big fail hope ER wont be like this lol

DeletedUser

Hey phears, check in 3hrs. Someone, (uhum moi) will have taken a 10k city from none other than the great superman of the great incubi. :p

DeletedUser12324

Might not be but i've spoken with him and actually a decent guy and from what i see still a very skilled player.