Piracy in Delphi

DeletedUser

Yarr me hearties this day I be comin to ye in order te spread the tale of the Unruly Sea Dogs.

Pirate captain.jpeg

I be Sailing Master Sculli leader and co founder of this band of cut throats, I was invited to this world by our largest player Marauder89. I then invited a couple mateys and they invited some mateys eventually we came to an averadge size of about 9 people, though some more mateys have joined us from epsilon ;)

We decided early on to go defencive on this morale world, our two friends Maraduer89 and Siekerrun protected our initial set up from certain other alliances such as Immortal Corruption, HARPOON and NooB RatS. Eventually we made friendly with HARPOON after a weekend of being hit by some of their bigger members and they saw we could call on around 3k biremes they shared the forum to tell their members we were "friendly", but their leader Stirlo was uninterested in sharing a pact as stirlo dosn't like pacts :heh:

These events were not helped by Siekerrun who was not a part of our alliance but was a friend of ours. He chose to remain outside our alliance but work with us. It was explained to the leader of HARPOON that Siekerrun would not follow us we could entreat him on their behalf but he would most likely refuse as he did when we messaged him.

I attempted to convince Stirlo that his alliance would have to force Sieks to peace through an agressive stance against him. However this was met with rejection as Stirlo said he would wipe sieks out rather then let him continue on with the BPS earned from their attacks. All it would have taken was a week of attacking and some conquestsd Sieks was increasingly less active and would have been an easy target other then for his large quantity of biremes and low pointed cities.

Eventually their noobish behaviour and inability to control their members properly saw us dropping the shared forum and refusing to continue working with them. The last Straw being one of their members sharing an island with us attacking my city. Our shared forum was up for about 4 days in which time I made two maps for their members, one of the ocean view with Immortal Corruption and NooB RatS displayed as they were considering these two alliances as enemies at the time.

After dropping the shared forum we continued to ignore them, even when sieks asked us to begin attacking them with him. They however had different ideas and contacted Immortal Corruption in an attempt to get them to fight us, they accepted as their previous attacks on us were allways wiped out and retaliated against.

Over the next couple weeks we were bombarded with attacks and lost several cities to them, mostly small ones we didn't care about however one in particular was a sore loss Redzales original city. we were kept alive thanks to the experience and activity of our members aswell as some welcome support from ONE* who we had originally fought would be our biggest problem. The attacks from Immortal Corruption soon dwindled as their members found they could not take our cities as easily as they had fought they would. All this changed when some new allies came on the scene Determined contacted us about working together against HARPOON and we readily accepted.

Our first retaliation was to retake redzales original city, thanks to some shrewd work from myself, Marauder89 and several other members, plus their thinking we were too weak to fight back, we took the city with ease. After this they were more careful against our revolts and filled their cities with biremes every time. Seems some ONE* members are now helping them to defend against us. Still things have improved for us and we are better able to protect ourselves and have even shown a great deal of agression in the past few weeks. Determined were a great help from defence to offence we gained assistance.

Now things have changed again, our main contact in Determined has swapped over to ONE* with one of his friends and we are unsure of what the future holds. But fingers crossed we can continue to work with their new leaders, and some new friends have become a possibility.

I hope you enjoyed this abbreviated story of USD and look forward to sharing whatever the future holds for our alliance.

DeletedUser

your main contact has gone back to determined again
so no need to bring us into this

DeletedUser

allways so quick to judge sweetT i was just sharing the summary of our alliances story so far :D

DeletedUser

Just like my group to be treated fairly. We tried to open our arms but sadly some choose to just play solo and not in a team.

DeletedUser

i wonder if the Mod on this forum removes spam posts.....

DeletedUser29107

Along it went, Determined was helping USD and along came their best ally yet to defeat HARPOON, Trojan man of G.S.A. Trojan man of G.S.A. was an outstanding alliance and a very useful pact with them. Along they went launching ops against harpoon almost everyday, until their main founders abandoned them :( . they went along trying to re communicate with their founder but there was no hope. Soon the current leader of the alliance whose identity should not be revealed for security reasons negotiated with HARPOON. they united forces and merged into a super elite alliance. took over many cities and increased dramatically in strength. They will now both fight for a common cause and defeat any foe.

DeletedUser

nice to see them join a respectable group :) and break some ties