Pirates will be here!

DeletedUser

logo_pirates.png

Hi to all.
My name is (D)ArHanGhElbr and I`m the founder of Alliance Pirates.
Pirates it`s interested for active players who want to fight.

We are an honest alliance with the objective of working together and to win the world,
growing our cities and expanding our alliance while having fun playing the game.

When the world will be opened, i will post a link here.
http://en.grepolis.com/invite-3898411-en73?invitation_id=626905&invitation_mac=49ee3309&ref=player_invite_linkrl

Requirements:

-Must actively play the game. Not looking to carry a player who only logs on 2 or 3 days a week
-No refugees, no noobs, no BS

Message me in game(when will be opened) or forum for more details.

Regards,
(D)ArHanGhElbr

DeletedUser

Nice, but you might of been better off putting a few more requirements down. Sure, your players may be active, but they might have no ABP. Just some constructive criticism.

DeletedUser6378

They wont last. They are mass recruiting. The will be the first alliance wiped out.

DeletedUser6378

I'm sure of it. several of them have found themselves on the island with me. I take pride in destroying alliances like this.

DeletedUser32498

Why do pirates say Rrrrrr mateys? Cause the R stands for rim *drum symbols being hit*

DeletedUser

There's about as much chance as them eating you as me growing wings and flying to timbuktu!
*grows wings*
Damn. Well, we're dead!

DeletedUser

I expect all you forum peeps to protect me... ;) I give great hugs..ask anyone. :p I promise.

DeletedUser

how come he can say the d word and i can't? :rolleyes:

*hugs lane* :eek: wasb't expecting that, this is awks