Pixelated App

DeletedUser35069

World: Any
In Game Name: Any
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes (also factory reset
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Works fine on my S5
Have you tried a different connection: Not relevant
Full Version or Mobile Version: Mobile (also latest version of app)
Browser and Version: Not relevant
Android version: Lolipop 5.0.2
Phone: Samsung S6

Overview of the bug:
The app is severly pixelated on some screens, This has happened since I swapped phones, on my previous phone it was fine although the screen resolution is a lot higher on the samsung S6 from the S5 so may be having an impact.

htwav6.png

33e7ey1.png

1zzs3nt.png

DeletedUser31385

Definitely something wrong there. I have not seen this. It could be either your device or the game is messed up for you.

DeletedUser35069

Been using the app since it came out, toolbox before that never seen anything like it. Only happened when I switched phones and its the only app affected. its actually a little worse on some islands but trying to screengrab when I have to swipe the screen to get the grab and the map moves with the swipe makes it kinda tricky to get a decent screengrab.

DeletedUser27128

Is this happening on any other apps as well, or just Grepo app?

DeletedUser31385

Well, indeed that is even more weird. Maybe try installing it again.

DeletedUser35069

I factory reset and wiped the phone of everything, hasn't made a difference

DeletedUser

World: Any
In Game Name: Any
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes (also factory reset
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Works fine on my S5
Have you tried a different connection: Not relevant
Full Version or Mobile Version: Mobile (also latest version of app)
Browser and Version: Not relevant
Android version: Lolipop 5.0.2
Phone: Samsung S6

Overview of the bug:
The app is severly pixelated on some screens, This has happened since I swapped phones, on my previous phone it was fine although the screen resolution is a lot higher on the samsung S6 from the S5 so may be having an impact.

htwav6.png

33e7ey1.png

1zzs3nt.png

Hi,
I just bought a samsung s6 and the grepo app is all messed up just like the above screen shots. I have also checked the bugs list but nothing has improved. All other apps are perfect.
Is there any solution to this or is it because the screen definition on the phone is too high for the design of the grepo app?

Is there any solution to this without having to downgrade my phone?

DeletedUser35069

You would have to change phone I'm guessing since nobody appears to be resolving the issue or even acknowledging it, I checked the google market and theres numerous reviews complaining about the graphics on the S6.

DeletedUser

I have the same on my new Huawei P8. It was fine on my previous phone. This phone also has a big screen and higher res, and I think that's causing the issue.