Place Bets now

DeletedUser46816

So lets place bets, will we have a player with more than 3 cities after BP ends?

I think we will and there will be several players like this! :D

DeletedUser51005

Potentially, I have already encountered an MRA so possibly....

DeletedUser

I'd say two is a given, did anyone else see the beginner packages? Is that new for the server or had they been doing that for a while?

DeletedUser

I'd say two is a given, did anyone else see the beginner packages? Is that new for the server or had they been doing that for a while?

The packages were introduced at the start of august, no announcement was made nor were they mentioned in any changelogs. They are (or should be, as far as i know) available on every world (even the existing ones) , when you start there now.

Back to topic: With a BP of three days, i dare not predict, if there will be players with 3 cities afterwards. But it will definetly NOT be me ;)

Edit: Sorry, i will not use gold in this world, i was just to much in a hurry,when writing this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25589

Someone always manages it.
Heavy gold users, usually.

DeletedUser25589

If I had the money... And didn't have to go to my job, or college... or my other job.... I could totally have 3 cities by the end of BP.
:p

DeletedUser39190

IDK, im putting my bet in the nobody past 2 cities before BP ends, top player atm has 2.5k points and 31 hours of BP left

DeletedUser42565

So lets place bets, will we have a player with more than 3 cities after BP ends?

I think we will and there will be several players like this! :D

we will soon find out with westmel, first major gold user spotted. my bet is yes

terminatour

Phrourach
I think that after 5.5 years of playing this game. I should get infinte gold :) then I will get 3 cities by end of bp!!!!!

DeletedUser10810

Most of the Gold users are just not that good ;)
By saying that I am not challenging anyone though! Always remember I am a Noob and I am bored :p

DeletedUser

Actually many of the gold users here came from Bhyrtos, after getting rimmed. lol. I can see Roman Republic, Freedom Fighters and few others here and there.