Plans after Upsilon?!

DeletedUser18636

No matter your banner - one has to admit:

It was a fun stay out here.
This is both due to good friends and fierce foes.

That's how I want to start my thread... about everyone's plans after WW are finished on Upsilon.

I'll start with myself,

I had to leave Upsi few months ago due to my graduation from Uni. Had to prioritize things in life and make a hard decision. I am going to be done with it in July, few final exams and that's it - I am a free man. Therefore, I am going to come back to Grepo for long-run. I am not decided yet, whether to start on a "new world" or go with "hero world". Me and few SG vets are hoping to re-unite after upsilon is over and everyone had a long desired brake. So here I am, interested in other people plans/ideas after "Upsilon".

Kisses and Hugs,

RomeFather

Thrillology

Phrourach
They're Shadow Terror now, and completely different. ST are getting spanked in the Southeast. Well, maybe the leaders aren't that different since they still ignore people and their NAPs. :/

DeletedUser18636

They're Shadow Terror now, and completely different. ST are getting spanked in the Southeast. Well, maybe the leaders aren't that different since they still ignore people and their NAPs. :/

I am confused my friend,
So how is that "your plans after the world is done"... type of answer?

DeletedUser

Hi Rome,
Nice to see you again. Missed your post's and your pm's of course.
I think I'll move from Upsi to another classic world as soon as my alliance (Stonecutters) builds the 4 WWs. Since I've lost my account I've lost even my interest in playing this world. By the way, if we're going to chose a world I'd suggest speed x2. Got fed up of waiting 2 weeks to get a decent army ready ahahah

I've enjoyed this world. The long battles, the long discussions. I've met friends. I've made enemies. But I don't have any regret. This year has been a great one and I'm looking forward to meet each other again in another world. Maybe we'll be enemies again.. Maybe we'll be allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to see hero world maybe. So long as I get to do it with friends and experienced players. Also, no more ww. Not my thing.

Thrillology

Phrourach
WW ruins the world. I was having a lot of fun in Upsilon until my alliance members started wanting the World Wonders. No way, I don't want the World Wonders. Plus, how is the Hanging Gardens of Babylon have anything to do with antiquity? How does the Great Pyramid?

For Upsilon to restart, doesn't the world have to go down to 299 players? Sjsharks told me that for the world to end, there has to be 299 remaining players in the same alliance.

DeletedUser18636

Hey U2,

Nice to see you as well,
Actually I was indeed thinking of maybe faster world... 1x takes forever to build 200 ls or 1k nukes
I hope to see you in the new upcoming classic world, I checked hero worlds... when it began there were only 1.9k players... that's sad
No point to play, since new worlds open up with 40k players on average
Let's see the settings for the next world first and if they are nice =) we will see each other there, that's a promise.

RomeFather

DeletedUser

That's true thrill, there has to be 299 players for it to shut down, I think kappa is shutting down soon.
Anyways, I might join a hero world soon after this

DeletedUser

No thnx, I'm goin to join Chiron as soon as it comes out as soon it opens, unless if it's not a hero world