Play of the Week

DeletedUser47953

[report]7bd0174133cc68ca6866cf468e4d8e11[/report]

Look at this report... Call it keeping my home safe...

The story behind this one is masterww decided to give his city to TANK. If you see the report, that didn't work out so well...

He got kicked from our alliance as a traitor and the siege was broken by ME.

Now he is permanent farm until we take him ourselves. Won't be an easy take for TANK.

What in the heck ever possessed you to betray our alliance and send trips back and then send me mail?

First off, I saw the trip return.
Second, you said it was a dodge for a quest.
Third, I sent more trips and got hit by TANK.
Fourth, I sent mail to leaders.
Fifth, I sent HC and found a CS in harbor...

Sixth, I killed all your land units with my swords... That's how 1337 I am...

Don't mess with Here Comes Trouble...

That report above is what you will get. Copy and paste to your notes if you can't see it....

Nuff Said!

DeletedUser47953

Oh my god, you killed a weak cs attempt, definitely play of the week...

HAHA, I killed the poopypants out of him after sending several attacks first...

Main thing is he is Perma Farm. He just got that for being one of us and then saying he was returning trips for a quest.

We have the mail to prove it.

I figured out we needed an HC, turned out he had a CS from TANK in port...

So I killed it and with swords lols....

How is that not a Play of the Week?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

If you have a better report from the first day or so, please post it!

DeletedUser10962

Some of us are still in BP bud. Don't worry though we're all very impressed that you think the best plan is to attack with all your units and post it on the externals. If I was next to you I def wouldn't be thinking hmmm if I cs this noob now he's got no troops to defend himself with

DeletedUser22708

You're a beast!!! Much like that post you made in the Taras forum about landing a cs with Dlu.
Simply amazing

DeletedUser3300

Don't mess with Here Comes Trouble...

That report above is what you will get.

Cool. I'll remember that. And I'll try to spread the terrifying news that anyone who messes with Here Comes Trouble can expect to be attacked with defensive troops in retaliation... when I've quite finished laughing, that is.

DeletedUser47953

Honestly guys. I figured you'd all get a kick out of that report. Honestly, I didn't have enough slings to clear the remaining troops and didn't want to wait for resources to build more. I checked simulator and found I could clear if I sent my swords and archers.

That's why I did it. Breaking a siege is more important than BP ratio on the kill. It was worth it. ;)

DeletedUser43011

I think you should pick up your shovel, that hole you dug is deep enough lol

DeletedUser39190

What an attack! Play of the YEAR! Oh... wait...

Lol, you should just ghost if you ever post a report on the externals WITH YOUR TROOP #'s, especially when your using DLU to attack even if it was just because you "didnt want to wait"

DeletedUser47953

Testy, testy. As if my troop levels are the same? It's been a good 12 hours.

Honestly, some people just can't seem to laugh. I've had in game mail with people laughing along with me. Quit being spoil sports.

It was a funny report. Why So SRS?

DeletedUser10810

wow! that was 3dakar1's siege you broke! ok, You're NEXT

oh! I am just kidding alright. Good Job even though the attack looks a bit odd. But its good at this stage of the game buddy.

Oh! Is it on the second line I was kidding or on the first line???? And oh! umm! I got all messed up. So I should attack with my Archers right? oh yeah! I got it.

But for breaking the siege! Still a good job bud. Please throw that kind of attack if u see my siege anywhere, if there will be any. ( I mean to say if someone, somewhere dont rim me by the stupiiiiiiid loooooong time I will get conquest)

Okk! I feel so horrible now. I just took the oath to play it Gandhi style on this server! Damn! I am bored and I should stay away from this forums and stop insulting myself.. :( :(

Please ignore my little thoughts and carry on the talks {{Slowly fading away||cinematic style}}

DeletedUser47953

I wasn't joking that we were fighting a traitor. Well, all's well that ends well. ;)

DeletedUser10962

Looks like 3dakar1 and masterww got banned. Not sure the reason, but it's usually for multi-accounting.

I wasn't joking that we were fighting a traitor. Well, all's well that ends well. ;)

Edit: Now, since the leader of Tank has been banned for cheating and trying to get the first CQ on server by duplicity. What will become of TANK?

Suggest you read the forums rules quickly you can't post this stuff here

DeletedUser47953

BTW, this thread is coming to a close. There is little more to say.

DeletedUser47953

Fine. I read and removed the details not allowed under the rules.

Edit: However, I think the subject matter was entirely relevant. When I first posted, it was about a siege break on a traitor. Turns out the situation was more complex. Rules are rules, but nothing mean was said. Only facts. Neither I nor my group did anything wrong here. Kind of funny that the results of certain people's in-game actions can't be discussed, especially when it involves a top alliance leader. I'll leave it at that now.