Player Council 2nd Term: Discussion

Discussion in 'Player's Council /Community Discussion' started by Kal Gordon, Jul 18, 2018.

1. The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke Phrourach

Now it's my turn to play TDA. Nobody here is being a jerk to you, you just can' take the criticism of your outlandish ideas. Now your either ignorant, or just to young to get that through your head. Both of your proposed Gods ideas are both wildly unbalanced, and they don't belong in this thread, they belong in a thread under the Ideas section.

Raydium88 and Rachel.L like this.
  2. master of greekmythology

master of greekmythology Peltast

first of the god of war is ares and nemesis is the goddesses of revenge and did you not get the point that i said make any changes you would like and some were being jerks

3. Raydium88

Raydium88 Chiliarch

Erm... No...

Rachel.L and Kal Gordon like this.
  4. G-Fight

G-Fight Taxiarch

Athena is already in the game as Goddess of war, maybe only from the non-violent side of war, but still war.

so, Earthquake spell from poseidon that costs 200 less favour and does more damage to the wall? (EQ is 1-3 lvls)

That will remove a part of the fighting aspect, in this game, conquering cities is in 2 steps, in revolt are those steps, attack to revolt, and attack to conquer (12hrs later). If you remove the first one, you can literally just take multiple cities of people in a few minutes when they're offline/sleeping etc. Would be hugely unbalanced.

And how would this even work in siege worlds?

Using catapults with "Stone Hail" researched would do the same thing, only with only damaging one building with possibly multiple levels.

Catapults are already in game, so is the Caledonian Boar (Artemis MU)

The same effect as "Heroic Power" as Athena. Only stronger (20% instead of 10%) and cheaper (70 Favour instead of 200) Hugely unbalanced and not needed.

Or the same effect as "Improved Attack" token you can get with Island Quests

So a stronger desire (Hera), that is cheaper (70 favour instead of 140) Again, a stupid overpowered recycled ability that is already in game.
    "Happiness" of Hera improves resource production with 50% for 12 hours. This is again already in game.
    Just build it ...

All your spell suggestions are either already in game or blatantly overpowered and way too cheap.

Rachel.L likes this.
  5. Kal Gordon

Kal Gordon

Good point. I'll get that into discussion on council.

It is good to post suggestions here, it just needs to be in the right way. A simple suggestion like this one is fine to post here. More detailed/complicated ones are good to post here, but probably better to make a thread in the Ideas forum, then summarise it here with a link to the main thread. (That's my personal opinion, not an official stance.)

Rachel.L likes this.
  6. dadofwildthang

dadofwildthang Phrourach

feel free to make changes to this copy plz do but be more kind this time or give me some one who is kind and not disrespectful because we (as in all the players) would like to see all the gods and goddesses in the game. If you keep being a jerk i will start being a jerk back!!!

whom are the WE you speak of, why the threats and are you now the spokesman for the All THE PLAYERS////
    you sound like what you threaten to become ?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  7. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

hey, @Baudin Toolan, did we suddenly lose all gpc members but kal?
    fluv and task are no longer designated as local council
    and if we added to our group so we were complete, those members have been lost as well
    not sure about a 4th and 5th as no announcement was made
    those spots have been filled, right?

8. Baudin Toolan

Baudin Toolan Staff Member

Fluv and Task are still members they just have a different usergroup that lacks the council title which I wasn't aware of until just now. So I'll fix that today. As for the 4 and 5 spots no luck there so far. Most of the people further down the list are not active on the forum which is where they need to be active so they can talk to the community and gather your input.

9. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

thanks for taking care of fluv and task, @Baudin Toolan
    too bad no others are active enough
    a full house would be nice
    as for MY input, we know i don't need help giving it :oops:

Fluvisol and dadofwildthang like this.