Player Elimination

DeletedUser

Saw this on a Delta thread... But..

If there was one person you could just eliminate in Beta, who would it be?

Who would you just throw out of Beta?

DeletedUser

working on it already :D "cant give names they will stack" :( lol

DeletedUser

Dunno. I have a bit of a grudge against pirate adam21 and Kwun.

DeletedUser13405

jjlil. If he was not taken in by DJ, he'd already be at the rim. He should kiss the ground RNW walks on for his spot in the game.

DeletedUser

jjlil. If he was not taken in by DJ, he'd already be at the rim. He should kiss the ground RNW walks on for his spot in the game.

hahahaha

I'd take out either GustoTN (No hard feelings) or.. Anakha..

DeletedUser8362

kelkenn - can get cs's in but doesnt fight back, plus he is huge in my area, but we dont have the cp to get him

DeletedUser345

Hericles - simply for strategic purposes and nothing else ;) large player in an important posistion for us and is a known hostile = vamoosh please :p

DeletedUser

the sole reason (regarding title of the thread) is u post who u will kill. so u cant understand 1 vs 1 or alliance vs 1? are you planning on solo'ing hericles is what im asking

DeletedUser345

the sole reason (regarding title of the thread) is u post who u will kill. so u cant understand 1 vs 1 or alliance vs 1? are you planning on solo'ing hericles is what im asking

Ah sorry i am under the illusion that this is just if you could just remove a player from the world, my bad :eek: why 1 alliance v another alliance sounds fair?

DeletedUser

regardless of that alliance holding 1 member. it is still alliance name vs alliance name haha :D

edit: after rereading the first post i think ur right. i was under the impression of actually killing players reason i named not my future target :/

DeletedUser13405

Just asking but...which player lost the city to DS on the Ascension Lighthouse Wonder Island......hmmmmm, maybe CB was right! Life is rich in irony!

DeletedUser

Ironically, an inactive one. Our fault for not noticing and internally conquering, congratulations DS.
If you're curious, use grepostats and find out who. It won't take long at all.

DeletedUser13405

I know exactly who it was, which is why I put this message in this thread...see page 1 of the thread. Lots of history there between jjlil, CB and DJ. Roxt and RNW know the full story.