player history

DeletedUser

me again, you must be getting sick of me

seeing as the alliance history thread was reasonably successful i thought i would do one about player history

if you want you could put a brief history about your time so far on troy

i'll do mine tomorrow just done alliance history and can't be bothered:p

i would particularly like to see the top players' history, no offense to smaller players like me, particularly muwatalli II's (i know you have a forum account ;)) because he is the founder of NR

DeletedUser

This is nice :) would like to know more about people that have been playing in Troy :)

DeletedUser

ok so i guess i'll do one

as some of you will know troy is my first world so that is why i have done poorly by many people's standards

i joined about end of july 2012, i found grepolis while looking around for good strategy games. I felt that i started quite well and was growing reasonably quickly and was leader of house of troy by mid august. I read a lot of the beginners guides and things like that so i quickly learned the basics. A few days before i was away to start conquering a city i had my city conquered, according to grepointel, on the 21st of august(i'm very sentimental and have kept track of my first ever grepo city and it is now owned by ericbri61 of TNE). So i started again in O45 (this meant in a way it was a blessing in disguise to be conquered as now is was in a good ocean) and this time i rushed to found a city so i wouldn't have to start completely from scratch if my city was conquered again, this turned out to be a wise decision. When my founded city was at 2000 points my main city was conquered (this is now owned by a NR player) so i was left with my founded city. That was the last time i had a city conquered by the enemy. After all that had happened shamefully it was december and i made my first ever conquer on the 19th january, which is embarrassing. Since i have continued to gain more cities, mainly down to NR. I got a place in NR due to a very kind player in NR who helped me grow until i was big enough to join.

I feel that i have done ok in my first world and if i decide to continue playing once troy is won (grepolis is so time consuming) then i hope to become a big player in another world.

I hope i haven't bored you

thanks
mufc1999

DeletedUser

Very nice mufc :) seems u had a lot of set backs by getting conquered but ur here now :p

DeletedUser31212

Nice mufc. :) I'm sure you'll be a big player in your next world. Faith and a bit of luck is all you need. I know first hand. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well my story......has a lot to do with TNE and this practically says the whole history of TNE is well that ryan already mentioned :D Hope u like it :)

Troy is my first world that I like to consider since I only played a bit of other worlds which I can say I learned the basics of grepolis, I heard of grepolis from my friends since they played a bit too. I began Troy like a week after it had begun. I started in the same island as asterking (TNE leader) and we were growing at same pace. We joined the alliance IRONMEN who were getting conquered by Irish War Wolves (IWW) Soon after the alliance was failing and I attempted to join IWW that aster already joined but before I could a player (Syorm) had a claim on my 1 city and I just barely survived him and due to my victory they let me join IWW. IWW was at war with DM in other oceans but I just grew in 064 with the whole 064 gang of IWW Mal and the rest whose names are posted in the alliance history by ryan. I learned the ways of grepolis from Mal and all the other people, they thought me a lot. Soon later we joined NR the small early group, since the leader of IWW left and the alliance was falling. We stayed in NR for a while and I grew more bigger in 064, then Mal and the rest left NR because it was just growing to big and they created TNE a small strong group. I followed them since they were practically my family. Time passed and we all grew more, fighting all these alliances that were once Ultimate force 1 and 2. Later began new enemies such as MI. So then another switch happened where we had same enemies with NR and would make sense to just merge so we did. Now I was in NR once again fighting MI, The Elite, ISIS. Soon after Mal and some of the guys decided to leave NR and form TNE again. So I followed again :) The Elite had some civil war and Rim Rogues was formed. After a while RR joined us and we grew stronger :) I was starting to expand in 063 and other oceans. After lots of fighting MI fell and we gained lots of new players from MI. I was just growing as usual and was getting much bigger :) Lots of old friends quit but new ones came and it was looking good :) Later a huge ghosting happened (ISIS and Hyper) and before it could finish I decided to give what they wanted to start this war with NR they were begging for in hopes they will stay. Sadly it was too late and that's how the war of NR kept going. I moved to 054 more and kept my whole focus on NR. I still had friends in NR and didn't attack some but it was nice sharing BP with some ;) After a lot of happening more wars began by KA joining in. After a lot of fighting most recently their was a switch I did and went to NR due to that I had a big past with TNE and not all of it was beautiful so skipping these things and I left TNE and joined NR. Now fighting on the front line constantly makes things interesting :) That's my story :)
Thanks

DeletedUser

Well my story......has a lot to do with TNE and this practically says the whole history of TNE is well that ryan already mentioned :D Hope u like it :)

Troy is my first world that I like to consider since I only played a bit of other worlds which I can say I learned the basics of grepolis, I heard of grepolis from my friends since they played a bit too. I began Troy like a week after it had begun. I started in the same island as asterking (TNE leader) and we were growing at same pace. We joined the alliance IRONMEN who were getting conquered by Irish War Wolves (IWW) Soon after the alliance was failing and I attempted to join IWW that aster already joined but before I could a player (Syorm) had a claim on my 1 city and I just barely survived him and due to my victory they let me join IWW. IWW was at war with DM in other oceans but I just grew in 064 with the whole 064 gang of IWW Mal and the rest whose names are posted in the alliance history by ryan. I learned the ways of grepolis from Mal and all the other people, they thought me a lot. Soon later we joined NR the small early group, since the leader of IWW left and the alliance was falling. We stayed in NR for a while and I grew more bigger in 064, then Mal and the rest left NR because it was just growing to big and they created TNE a small strong group. I followed them since they were practically my family. Time passed and we all grew more, fighting all these alliances that were once Ultimate force 1 and 2. Later began new enemies such as MI. So then another switch happened where we had same enemies with NR and would make sense to just merge so we did. Now I was in NR once again fighting MI, The Elite, ISIS. Soon after Mal and some of the guys decided to leave NR and form TNE again. So I followed again :) The Elite had some civil war and Rim Rogues was formed. After a while RR joined us and we grew stronger :) I was starting to expand in 063 and other oceans. After lots of fighting MI fell and we gained lots of new players from MI. I was just growing as usual and was getting much bigger :) Lots of old friends quit but new ones came and it was looking good :) Later a huge ghosting happened (ISIS and Hyper) and before it could finish I decided to give what they wanted to start this war with NR they were begging for in hopes they will stay. Sadly it was too late and that's how the war of NR kept going. I moved to 054 more and kept my whole focus on NR. I still had friends in NR and didn't attack some but it was nice sharing BP with some ;) After a lot of happening more wars began by KA joining in. After a lot of fighting most recently their was a switch I did and went to NR due to that I had a big past with TNE and not all of it was beautiful so skipping these things and I left TNE and joined NR. Now fighting on the front line constantly makes things interesting :) That's my story :)
Thanks
awesome, i'm astonished that this was your first serious world, you must have loads of skill

what was your actual first world and how long did you play it for?

DeletedUser

awesome, i'm astonished that this was your first serious world, you must have loads of skill

what was your actual first world and how long did you play it for?

Thank you :)
My first world was so short I don't even know what world it was. I barely understood this world system back then :D It was very long time ago. I only got to like 2 cities and quit. Understood the basics as to how to build and recruit best units :)

DeletedUser30111

There are a lot of serious top players here on their first world, you'd be surprised.

DeletedUser

Agree, you can definitely do really well in your 1st world if you take the time to learn how to play from the multiple available guides, have experienced players in your alliance to help you along, and most importantly are active. This is my 2nd world, but I was more active, grew faster, and had better stats in my 1st world, Psi. I had the advantage of starting on the rim in O62 there and taking out all the noobs on the rim for the first several months I played.

DeletedUser

serious top players.....and serious gold users

most of the top players use gold but some excessively i don't think you guys do but i do think players like sfhitman do, it gives you such a big advantage that if your willing to buy it then it makes sense to use it

personally i never use gold

DeletedUser11965

:D first world I joined after a 6 month hiatus lol, eventually what really lead me to quitting was I knew no one on this world ._.

DeletedUser

:D first world I joined after a 6 month hiatus lol, eventually what really lead me to quitting was I knew no one on this world ._.

U played Corinth right??? Shame u didn't hang around, 4-5 of us in GP played in PB in corinth. Don't think I knew u but probably u wud recognise a few names if the others still used those accounts....

DeletedUser11965

I wasn't here for socs premade, regret that lol, heard Milos and friends had a great time

DeletedUser31212

I wasn't here for socs premade, regret that lol, heard Milos and friends had a great time

PB didn't make it. Although all joined alliances joined hands to defeat the coalition. they were just too strong. Plus a lot of top players left leaving a huge gap to fill. We couldn't even complete one wonder although PB didn't really build one.

DeletedUser

Yeh was a pretty big fail... but then again most of PB, myself included wern't that interested in WW since we kindof knew that The syndicate wud take it down since loads of them were a bunch of simmers and they had their cities well packed together due to them being colonisation fanatics

DeletedUser11965

Socrates, Private Joker, and all those people came to have fun, not to sim :D, they did well until Socrates left :(

DeletedUser

I hatched from an egg then found an AK 47 with no bullets. I joined NR and got some bullets and shot a bunch of players. Then everyone ghosted.