player history

DeletedUser

I hatched from an egg then found an AK 47 with no bullets. I joined NR and got some bullets and shot a bunch of players. Then everyone ghosted.

Why do my soldiers have swords and no guns? :(

DeletedUser31212

Was introduced to the game by a friend from college, late Feb 2012. He played in Corinth which was a Conquest world so i joined him there.. I played for a month and had 4 cities by end March (all found) :D. Sadly, lost all in one small op by the oceans biggest alliance. I restarted and joined an alliance called OCEANS (they play on Gela now). That is where i learnt all the finer details of the game. A few of my friends joined the game in early April. We played at home and sometimes used the university computers to log into our respective accounts. This was a fatal mistake for us all. Sadly we didn't know the rules and within a few weeks all 6 of us were permanently banned.
I quit grepo as i was angry with the mods, but not for long. The players from our alliance back in Corinth were on skype and i missed playing with them so I rejoined Corinth in mid May, this time wowing to read and follow the rules. I built up again but sadly the WW's came too soon for my liking. While we were preparing for the WW's my friend quit Corinth and joined Troy. He asked me to join him as the revolt worlds were more fun than conquest. I joined him here a few weeks after troy began. Troy is my first genuine world. I learnt the game watching others here on troy and from the players back in Corinth. The process is still ongoing and i'm learning something new everyday. Back in my university days i had more time to play grepo, now i have my business so the time is limited, yet i love the game so much that i cannot think of ever leaving it.
I had a target when i joined Troy, i wanted to be in the top 10 players and attackers and i am glad i achieved it. I got a lot of help from players, some of who still play on Troy and some have sadly left the game. But the one thing i would never forget is their unconditional help and support that they have always provided me. Without them i would be a nobody (I'm still a nobody :D). I owe everything to them. Thank you (Muwa, Conquer01, Popeye01, Tatang Len, Jerrymc, Gilliusmaximus, Mr Sak)

Last edited by a moderator: