Player in need of Alliances

DeletedUser

I am new in world Zeta and I need alliances to join in Zeta. I am in Ocean 67 and I need any alliance that is loyal to their members, brave, powerful, and very trustworthy to each other. If anyone has this kind of ideals in mind, please speak up and tell who you are, in what sea you are currently in the world, and if you are near or close to my city in ocean 67. Anyone may answer.

DeletedUser

i am in ocean 77 and i am in the gods of war about to get founder rights.il invite you

DeletedUser

i am on the border of ocean 77 and im near your ocean so its good.plus my alliance have 4 members on your island and can support you

DeletedUser

i am on the border of ocean 77 and im near your ocean so its good.plus my alliance have 4 members on your island and can support you

Thank you. Please sent message to invitation to my city in Zeta.

DeletedUser

sure!i just need my founder rights so i can invite you

Your founder rights are automatically there when you form the alliance. Just go to "alliance", click on "members", and you should see your username listed. Go right on the column to the spot after "cities" and you see a wreath symbol before a (D) leader symbol. Under the wreath, it shows a button. If you scroll your mouse over that, a text box appears and says "founder".

If this might confuse you, you can at least go to the website on the wiki:
http://en.grepolis.com/alliances

But I still want to join with you.

DeletedUser

i know what to do i have played before and have had 21 cities so i know the roots.i merged and im waiting to gain founder rights