Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Chapter One
1622650139356.png
Elis Interviews

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well and staying healthy. In this little series and this new thread I will be running interviews with chosen individuals asking them questions regarding Elise (en133) in order to bring something different into the externals. Hopefully this little post will mix things up a little in a positive manner.

The disclamer will finally be lifted since I won't be doing the talking for once, so I hope you all enjoy this style of writing do let me know in the comments. Also, apologies for not doing my sink and swim post I been struggling a little in real life regarding my health and I was also moving houses and well, those two things don't go well together! Furthermore, not all questions will be directed at the world specifically as I want to make it fun and maybe bring in new topics into the mix outside of the game so expect some odd questions here and there.

To start things off, we will be doing an interview with Welsh94 who kindly agreed to answer my questions. Please excuse my grammar, as most of you know English isn't my first language so please look beyond the spelling mistakes. Enough from me, lets get to the questions. Hope you guys enjoy the read, stay safe, healthy and be kind to one another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview with Welsh94

1. As a whole since the start of the server, which team impressed you the most and why?

For me it has to BlackDawn started off late to the show built up quick and now have a few in vocation mode they still managed to be in top 10 so for that I give them credit.

2. Besides your own team, which team are you secretly cheering for to win the server if any at all? If so, would you consider joining them if they offered you a place in their alliance?

Disciples of Ares team, small in numbers but still managed to destroy everyone in 55 and now from reports moving into 65/64 small in numbers big in ambition. Would I consider joining; yes if it meant everyone in the team got an invite aswell but I'd so that with most teams.

3. Stepping away from alliances as a whole, which 2 players do you have respect for outside of your own alliances?

Vinko in Black Dawn speaks to me more then most the team, even though we are on opposite sides; I can't say a bad word about the guy apart from when he sets my alarm off. ;)

Also, HammerHead, he took over number 1 from Lonestar. Most teams would start to slip after new management but Only Fans have held their own and are still going strong

4. Looking at Only Fans primarly, where do you think they will place their World Wonder and why do you think that?

I think Only Fans will place 1st or 2nd behind Bloods. They are a strong team but have a few in vocation mode, same as everyone else Only Fans work with Dawn so between them they have 2 oceans if they can merge. Wouldn't be good for most of the server as they would be able to hit from all sides. 2nd World Wonder in a safe position if someone messes with their end game but they do have a good group of islands to build world wonders on.

5. Which alliance would you consider as the Dark Horses of the server?

Us, Shadow Kings/Shadow Knights lol, if we could start going more offensive I think we could surprise a few.

6. Do you have any specific player shoutouts, if so who do let us know?!

Shoutout to all the leaders in Kings and Knights for helping to keep things going for so long, you're all legends. :)

7. If any, do you a problem with any alliances or any individuals on this specific server? If so, would you want to elaborate?

No one really, the game may have been more interesting if the smaller teams had not been killed by everyone so quickly lol.

8. What do you love the most about Wales?

OH now this is hard one! It's got to be the country side which is beautiful and amazing to walk through, see a lot of different animals. However, the thing I love most is the flag! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for reading our lovely interview and most importantly, thank you again Welsh94 for taking time to answer my questions and to make this first chapter happen I really appreciate it.

I hope this little newspaper is a nice positive change to the forums and to the beautiful world of Elis. If anyone else would like to be interviewed please message me in game or leave me a comment down below.

1622650139356.png
Hope you're all doing well and are safe, this is MeI signing out.

Clouder

Taxiarch
Something that's nice and refreshing worth leaving a comment on :) I can see some politics behind tho, but still very refreshing. While Welsh still had cities in central 44 he did defended them fiercely, I renamed the cities to fit my theme but still kept something in them of their past owner, at first taunting in response of the cities original name, but then with more honor lol.

Name of the city is Vicitopolis now in a sea of blue at which Welsh and his mates kept sending troops to and at my surprise cos there was no chance they could defend it. When it all calmed down the city had it's new name as in a play on words with victory, but not really a victory cos the outcome was determined way before but cos they kept sending troops to it which I did not expect. It was a rare sight, best comparison to Nocs who knew the cities they had in west 44 were lost and didn't send anything to them, and even those cities names keep some spirit of their old owners.

Last edited:

Albozzz

Chiliarch
I renamed the cities to fit my theme but still kept something in them of their past owner, at first taunting in response of the cities original name, but then with more honor lol.

Ah, i see you're a man of culture as well.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Chapter Two
Little Turtle.png

Hello all this is going to be chapter two of the series with Hammerhead1, who has kindly agreed to do the interview with me and will be answering some questions so get your coffee, your tea or that wine and enjoy the read!
Stay safe during those troubling times, and enjoy the journey of Elis it's going to get interesting very soon as the World Wonder is just around the corner.

Interview with Hammerhead1

1. Looking at the server as a whole, in your opinion which alliance has a chance of winning the server outside of Only Fans?

The alliances with the best chance of winning this server besides Only Fans are probably Bloods and than Disciples of Ares. Both are in pretty good situations but Bloods definitely have a good shot at it. Disciples of Ares are the underdogs.

2. Personally, who do you think is the biggest thread to Only Fans on this server, and why do you think they could win the server?

Bloods are our biggest threat, they were having a bit of internal issues a few weeks ago but seems to have stabilised a bit. Main reason they could win is that they have a lot more wonders experience as a group than we do, they've have been together for years while this is most of our guys first server playing together.

3. Specifically looking at Toons, what do you think about the group as a whole and do you think they will have an impact on the end game?

I think toons will end up folding in to either Disciples of Ares or Bloods for wonders, they have to have some sort of deal with either alliance. They have done pretty good for themselves, relocated to the rim and set up a core.

4. Do you have anything to say about the Grepolis Addicts merge into True Bloods?

To be expected tbh, Grepo Addicts end up working/merging with larger teams for the win almost every server I have seen them play.

5. If you could start again, what would you change inside Only Fans?

Wouldn't change anything, might have broken nap with Bloods or Disciples of Ares a bit sooner but that's it.

6. As a whole, which team impressed you the most outside of Only Fans?

Disciples of Ares have definitely impressed me the most out of all other alliances, they won all their wars within a few weeks. Seem to have a few heavy hitters that break teams they are up against. Has been interesting to watch them grow.

7. Do you have any shoutouts, if so which alliance/player and why?

Mole Man definitely deserves a shoutout, pretty much the core of Only Fans. Never played with him before this world but definitely would again.

8. Do you have an opinion on Fully Equipped Elite?

Not much of an opinion of them, haven't being paying much attention to them. Looks like they are just simming out in 064. More than likely won't have any effect on the way wonders play out.

9. Outside of the game, which country would you like to visit and why?

Probably greece, looks fun. Was there when i was younger and would like to go back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for taking the time in reading chapter two and most importantly, thank you to Hammerhead1 for taking the time to answer all the questions and for making chapter two happen.

As always I hope you all enjoyed the read, stay tune for chapter three and be kind to one another.
Little Turtle.png

MeI, signing out.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
First of all, good stuff to @Evil MeIinoe for trying to keep this external fun and civilized with persistence and class
Secondly, @Mole man 420 looks like you got fans within onlyfans. That must be a new level. Its a humble thing for @Hammerhead1 to say that @Mole man 420 is the core of that alliance, knowing hammer has more abp and dbp than @Mole man 420 . Both these players are good.
Thirdly, as for tb being a threat to of for wonders, yes thats true, but not only. Its undeniable that we are also a threat for them at war.

keep it up with these interviews :))

Mole man 420

Phrourach
First of all, good stuff to @Evil MeIinoe for trying to keep this external fun and civilized with persistence and class
Secondly, @Mole man 420 looks like you got fans within onlyfans. That must be a new level. Its a humble thing for @Hammerhead1 to say that @Mole man 420 is the core of that alliance, knowing hammer has more abp and dbp than @Mole man 420 . Both these players are good.
Thirdly, as for tb being a threat to of for wonders, yes thats true, but not only. Its undeniable that we are also a threat for them at war.

keep it up with these interviews :))
Ill agree with wonders being a threat

war wise..nah

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
cool interview,,,lets see who next and mabe shuld ask a bit deeper,harder...to make them swear...lol..too soft interview i think.. i like to see more drama...as all in VM and sun is shining and stuff...most simming...

if you want drama you need someone else to organize these interviews, mel is softie catfish ;)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
if you want drama you need someone else to organize these interviews, mel is softie catfish ;)
funniest thing about it too - i hit up mel the catfish with my own idea to do something like a short story for this world using players from each alliance to use as characters in the short story, but knowing nothing about DOA's players really, i asked him/her w/e the truck that thing is - for some info about his/her players - and got told - " oooh - imma make interviews that'd be fun " and completely ignored me on my question lol - and a few weeks later that thing starts making interview posts - well ... at least the idea was spawned i guess?? that softy is something else let me tell u..