Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

IIWeirdoII

Lochagos
Being a good Sport :D

The 165k BP helping me get over it :)

Yeah and the X number of cities we took and the X number of BP we gained during the time the leadership defended your city and didnt support other players helped us a lot aswell =)

ty mister welsh =)

Welsh94

Hipparchus
thats a complete lie, you and another guy always hog most of the support, last time we did op like that others barely had any defense.
Thats because im fully Defense in all cities lol and we dont hog support its not our fault it some members cant update posts or even bother to post sometimes lol

Also if I hog how do I have 2 DOTD and 2 SOTD :)

DeletedUser54755

Thats because im fully Defense in all cities lol and we dont hog support its not our fault it some members cant update posts or even bother to post sometimes lol

Also if I hog how do I have 2 DOTD and 2 SOTD :)
The sotd’s Are fine, but i will say that getting dotd usually just means you hot attacked alot that day. So Even if you were hoarding defense you would still be collecting dotd as the person holding the city thats getting attacked gets a huge cut off the bp.
Not saying you Are hoarding frankly i have no idea, but getting dotd doesnt mean you ARent hoarding

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i legit revolted you with a hc a while back.. highly doubt that you are all defense, even if you are, when mass revolted you will prioritize your own cities and that will give us a lot of free takes, its a win win either way, you are in the rim and you cant really conquer cities unless they are internals lol

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Yeah sorry we not like fans either hugging or taking in the whole north of Map lol

See DOA and TB Starting to make head way you guys might not get the win After all lol

8ball

Lochagos
I'm sorry but enough is enough here, truth is Welsh was ok when we were small team but has grown an ego bordering on the obnoxious/arrogant and the game has become all about him and not the team that you are meant to be leding. Seem to think you are some kind of elite grepo player and more and more just seem to love the sound of your own voice. You boasted on forum to us some time ago that you will probably get a leadership role in DOI and gradually you became more and more unconcerned about the rest of us. You tell us to be good and to only take cities in Ocean 55 if we want to earn a place in DOI but then you waste 7000 ships defending a meaninglesss Rock in Ocean 44 while others further North were being totally smashed - A rock for goodbness sake.. One rule for you and your selective few buddies another rule for the rest of us. Is it any wonder that some players don't post for support when they know its not going to come. You and a select few cronies only hold onto the current cities that Black Dawn have revolts on because you have DOA and DOI providing birs against their sieges which i suppose gives you the bravado to shout your mouth off even more . Do the rest of us also get that support or is it limited to Yourself and sidekicks such as emporer, Vap and Urban?

Its also noticed that you and a select few seem to have a devine right to clear internals when you find LS or ALU in there, we all need bps to grow but hey when we go to take an internal guess what its already been cleared. You are the point where you probably believe some of the rubbish you come out with, not so vocal before you could hide behind DOA and DOI but since you can't help yourself while the rest of us get left on the side. A good team player applied to join DOI but was refused bacause of a load of conditions which only seem to apply to some and not others. There are players who do always helping out in team , not all big players but they have respect.., something you lost along time ago. Maybe take yourself and your cronies off to DOI and be done wit it.

DeletedUser54755

Yeah sorry we not like fans either hugging or taking in the whole north of Map lol

See DOA and TB Starting to make head way you guys might not get the win After all lol
Weird opinion bloods and DoA both have only dealt with one opponent at a time throughout this server, really this a weak server and i think everyone in the top 12 are hugging to much but i dont see how you can claim that we are hugging more than others.

The bp reflects this. Also WW is a simmers gametype bloods turtling up simming to the end could get them the win noone doubting that
chrome_78KskZNv9F.png

pyropirate

Chiliarch
I thought you only got DOTD if its your own units Nice tip to know for future lol

speaking as someone who got "op'ed" quite a bit yes if your own troops are in the city the bps you get are much more, but you still get a ton of bp from your own city if troops from other people are defending it. But i think you know that already and are playing dumb

8ball

Lochagos
Worst part is Hardly anyone supported me ;)

so others should of had support :(
Why you treat us players with such contempt - we sent you loads of support, some from hours and hours away some of my own support did not arrive until hour/s after you lost the city, you asked EVERYBODY to send if they could and this is how you view or value us? ...ok have it your way but be careful what you wish for as players turn against you..

You should be ashamed as many lost lots for nothing, just as we did supporting that damn scumbag city - maybe next time we not send to you as its obviously not appreciated.

Unfortunately this obsession with you guys Fans began when Welsh tried to get you guys to let us work with you. We were told that something was happening with you guys and us but nothing further came of it so Welsh turned to DOA instead after being rejected.

I think maybe the saying is since then ...a chip on both shoulders?

Welsh94

Hipparchus
8Ball You said like your talking from Inside the Team whats your in Game name?

Also I do support My guys when I can same as all of us do when we the only team North Against 3 bigger Teams and Completely Surrounded it gets hard as for the defending of a rock its given me 7 new Slots Witch ive used to help a player move from us to DOA.

Also if im so bad at defending my own team why are they willing to go to another world with me?

8ball

Lochagos
8Ball You said like your talking from Inside the Team whats your in Game name?

Also I do support My guys when I can same as all of us do when we the only team North Against 3 bigger Teams and Completely Surrounded it gets hard as for the defending of a rock its given me 7 new Slots Witch ive used to help a player move from us to DOA.

Also if im so bad at defending my own team why are they willing to go to another world with me?
Don't patronise me, i'm very glad that you got your new 7 slots to get one of your buddies into DOA. What about the 10+ slots of others lost cities that you could have helped save or the number of free slots that you gave to our enemies with all those bps which were no doubt boosted by tokens, how very clever of you. Lets see what you do with your nice new slots but i won't bother holding my breath.

Congratulations of being so popular that our players are "following" you to a new world - Dolly, Shaun, Bellweather and Woolensworth ? ..hey maybe call new alliance Three Bags full ? I would follow a few players good guys who do lot of work for team ....but not you

Hey lethal i am not earning my place in DOA/DOI i am so sad :( lol or maybe i am already on the guest list friend of doormen bouncers :cool: lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Don't patronise me, i'm very glad that you got your new 7 slots to get one of your buddies into DOA. What about the 10+ slots of others lost cities that you could have helped save or the number of free slots that you gave to our enemies with all those bps which were no doubt boosted by tokens, how very clever of you. Lets see what you do with your nice new slots but i won't bother holding my breath.

Congratulations of being so popular that our players are "following" you to a new world - Dolly, Shaun, Bellweather and Woolensworth ? ..hey maybe call new alliance Three Bags full ? I would follow a few players good guys who do lot of work for team ....but not you

Hey lethal i am not earning my place in DOA/DOI i am so sad :( lol or maybe i am already on the guest list friend of doormen bouncers :cool: lol

i can always get you into fans if you promise not to trash me as your supreme leader :cool:

8ball

Lochagos
Welsh94 2021-07-01 15:53
If you have cities in the 55/54/64 Area Only then please write to Evil MeIinoe so she can Invite you.

Note:Those with cities in 53/44/43 Should remain here until DOA get closer or your cities are taken as DOA can not support that far out.

see above: but only if you are one of my cronies, I on the otherhand can do whatever i like because i am Grepolis superleader admired by evrybody :)

See below: Being a Cronie has its benefits - you get unlimited support from DOA and DOI
but this is an exclusive club to which many of us are not members it seems
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quoteeditdelete
Court2000 Disciples of Ares 2021-07-05 08:21
1100 birs before RR

Total?

quoteeditdelete
CrazyVaps21 2021-07-05 08:23
400 DLU at the moment. 0 Birs

Welsh94 2021-07-05 19:08
Cheers mate send to those in Blue :)

quoteeditdelete
Welsh94 2021-07-05 19:14
16 Incoming to AD Kiryoz 028

quoteeditdelete
pops19 2021-07-05 19:29
3200 DLU to 54 Holyhead

quoteeditdelete
Humbug007 Initiates of Ares 2021-07-05 20:22
390 B's at 54 Ironman

VERY IMPORTANT city to HOLD PEEPS.

(Last edited by Humbug007 on 2021-07-05 20:25)quoteeditdelete

Dangan Disciples of Ares 2021-07-04 22:24
Citys clear!
Target City:Cell 21
Attacking Player/s:svk230
Wall:qued 25
God: Athena
Hero: archer 20 increase def.
T/P/R/D (Y/N):

RED REVOLT starts at 10:09:48
Last RR ends at --

Last clearing attack:
Closest CS travel time:
CS Arrival Time:
Incoming Attacks:

Total land and naval units: 2k dlu and 2k birs
Troops are still as posted.

Svk18.01.53 (svk230) is attacking Cell 21 on 2021-07-04 at 22:09:48
769769-431 5050-28 5252-28
Morale: 100 % Luck: 4 %
City wall: 22 (-22)
Lost resources:
Not visible.

A revolt is being stirred up.
The defender's troops
Not visible.
Add to the simulator:
All units

Surviving units
(Last edited by Urbansoldier on 2021-07-05 21:15)quoteedit
Dangan Disciples of Ares 2021-07-04 23:03
1600 birs

quoteeditdelete
Urbansoldier 2021-07-05 11:52
Just sent HC to check. 1.7k should be enough we hope :,)..

quoteeditdelete
Evil MeIinoe Initiates of Ares 2021-07-05 13:15
Sorry I only just logged, do we need more here Urban?

CrazyVaps21

Hekatontarch
You know 8ball you talk a lot of **** for someone hiding their name. I have an inkling as to who you are and if I'm right I know why your cities were lost. Low walls, not enough information, refusing to use the template. If you can't handle being attacked just jump ship. Pretty sure you're the spy we've been dealing with recently anyway