player of the month

DeletedUser

this thread is for player of the month it can be any player really for example who has gave the enemy a tough time,who has captured most enemy cities ,anything so post your nominations and tell us why you think they deserve the player of the month award :p

DeletedUser

Contanza is my player of the month, he's been fighing, defending and generally being an ace player. Top performance and he's really making a move up the ABP rankings :)

DeletedUser

Difficult for me to say that, but looking from my miserable corner - the player of the month is Herb.

Having in mind what a month it was for him...

And besides that, he managed to collect so many luck that it spreaded on us too. :)

DeletedUser

My vote would be with Herbal as well. He's been defending himself, others, and going on missions. All three, simultaneously. The guy rocks!

HerballyEnhanced...player of the month (and not just this one...he's a rocking player any month he plays ;))

DeletedUser

herb is a great player are as many thers many great players there commander rocky is great aswell i love the way the guy defends by attacking lol its great
but my player of the
month is dragonfly the guy seems unstopabble

DeletedUser

Enemy Player of this Month, AS much as I hate to admit it, It would be Herbally Enhanced. (Dont let that goto your head now! Haha.) Constanza as well actually, Ive been speaking with him and watching how he defends, He knows what hes doing and uses the same little "Tricks" I do that many EVO's complain about. ;)

Let me think upon Ally player of the month... We have quite a few. Ill edit this post once I feel I made a fair decision. ::Nods Assertively::

EDIT: LaBandolera For this Month for sure, As well as Kim98 and Dragonfly999 as Fantastic Supporters! (I know Im missing a few but I require a nap)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My vote goes to Herb!

He gotz the skillz to pay da billz ;)

DeletedUser

w00t, thanks guys/girls and friends/enemies.

For Enemy player of the month:
popeto. He hammered me not once but TWICE in a row. I can't say anybody has done that to me in a long time. You guys can sure turtle like a mofo, but this was the first impressive assault I've seen since coming back from VM. If his alliance mates could time and actually help him he would be doing alot better.

For Allied player:
Contanza. He keeps stacking that ABP. My god man! Save some for the rest of us :) At the same time (in the last week) he has sniped 3 (maybe more by now) CSes. Thats some good stuff right there.

Dragonfly999? Well.. In the last month he has only gotten like 20k ABP, 2k DBP and got a buttload of inactive/abandonded cities.
If we are going for Sim player of the month, This is where my vote goes.

DeletedUser

w00t, thanks guys/girls and friends/enemies.

For Enemy player of the month:
popeto. He hammered me not once but TWICE in a row. I can't say anybody has done that to me in a long time. You guys can sure turtle like a mofo, but this was the first impressive assault I've seen since coming back from VM. If his alliance mates could time and actually help him he would be doing alot better.

For Allied player:
Contanza. He keeps stacking that ABP. My god man! Save some for the rest of us :) At the same time (in the last week) he has sniped 3 (maybe more by now) CSes. Thats some good stuff right there.

Dragonfly999? Well.. In the last month he has only gotten like 20k ABP, 2k DBP and got a buttload of inactive/abandonded cities.
If we are going for Sim player of the month, This is where my vote goes.

If I dont promiss not to attack Evo, you will see more cities than inactive player 'cities. It is a war game. I see many Evo cities near me. You know how dangerous when I attack some one ??? Maybe you will see next month.
I dont like your tone. You just make more enemy.

DeletedUser

I dont like your tone. You just make more enemy.

Haha. OK buddy. Join the club, get the t-shirt, send a post card... whatever makes you feel better. Change your stats and I'll change my tone as what I said was simply statistics..

We all know when you have problems you run.. .If you could have handled yourself you wouldn't have left Evo because you had too much red around you. We remeber how it played out.. you can say what you want but I say "bring it then". You can't handle yourself so you jump on board with whoever is strongest in your area.. So what are you gonna do turtle boy? Defense me to death?
:pro:

P.S.... We can flame eachother in other threads. Every thread here is pretty much screw evo so lets keep at least one on topic before sapphire kills me :)

DeletedUser

Haha. OK buddy. Join the club, get the t-shirt, send a post card... whatever makes you feel better. Change your stats and I'll change my tone as what I said was simply statistics..

We all know when you have problems you run.. .If you could have handled yourself you wouldn't have left Evo because you had too much red around you. We remeber how it played out.. you can say what you want but I say "bring it then". You can't handle yourself so you jump on board with whoever is strongest in your area.. So what are you gonna do turtle boy? Defense me to death?
:pro:

P.S.... We can flame eachother in other threads. Every thread here is pretty much screw evo so lets keep at least one on topic before sapphire kills me :)

LOL

herb you surely know how to throw a party don't you lol

let the party begin

p.s... even i left evo when one city was taken from HTNL

DeletedUser

calm down guys sit back relax we will have a bbcue to calm you guys down maybe after a few
beer.jpg

you guys will be all

LOVED_UP_LOGO.jpg

DeletedUser

For the month of May, I nominate CharlestheGrinningBoy.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/854181/colonizations

The man is a machine. 3 cities on the same day. Majority of his conquests that month were enemy conquests. Coupled with taking on the responsibilities of leading a resurgence of Little Brother. He's a good man, never boasts of his accomplishments, just looks forward to the next target, the next challenge.

Keep truckin'... you're a great example.

DeletedUser

Jointly from Evo I'd say Herb and Contanza have been awesome :)

from outside Evo I have to say AngelofDeath was a clear winner from the attacks, he really stood out from the rest.

Randomnut would come in 2nd though, he's a great player and always proves himself.

Actually from TDC LaBandolera did a pretty good job on attacks

:)

DeletedUser16374

Jointly from Evo I'd say Herb and Contanza have been awesome :)

from outside Evo I have to say AngelofDeath was a clear winner from the attacks, he really stood out from the rest.

Randomnut would come in 2nd though, he's a great player and always proves himself.

Actually from TDC LaBandolera did a pretty good job on attacks

:)

Thanks for the kind words. ;)