Player of the Year : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

Player of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

How were these people chosen? I see amazing players and average at best players here.

DeletedUser31385

More people have voted in one day than nominated in a whole month.

DeletedUser

Anything special about any of these? Never heard of them except in Forum.

DeletedUser22708

I could name about 50 players better than the guys on this list except for bigbad. Did these people nominate themselves, i don't know any of them

DeletedUser

Agreed, BB should win in a land slide, no offense to the other candidates, but they are either notable forum posters/ mods who got nominated, or average players who got through due to lack of nominations.

DeletedUser

I didn't even know this was happening till they were posted

DeletedUser27128

Maybe you need to lurk around more, as the thread was there for around a month in the Acropolis.. :p

DeletedUser

Maybe you need to lurk around more, as the thread was there for around a month in the Acropolis.. :p

Love you Bond but we all don't live and breathe the Grepolis external forums- In my personal opinion, if they wanted the best response they should have sent out an announcement message in game. Otherwise, you get a result like this when you post a thread inside a shoebox behind a convenience store dumpster in the middle of the desert.

DeletedUser27128

The Acropolis is the main section of the forums, with all the announcements etc. Also I don't think an in-game announcement was possible as this was just an idea by one of the regular forum posters, not official by the mods.

DeletedUser

Eh, a link to the thread should have been posted here in OT imo, as the polls are here too. Acropolis is 99% in-game related stuff and as I really don't give a ßhit about the game anymore I don't read that section. Doesn't really matter tho as this is just a simple poll, nothing official. Just a bit disappointing :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
To Mods i hope you realise you making look INNO games look complete idiots, and showing no respect what so ever to so many good players.
I can name 30 players who easy should be on the list.
Here is no room for calling it "unofficial" or you do it as it should or you don't do it!

I voted Toolan as best player lol, just to poin out the insanety of this contest.