Player of the Year : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

Player of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser33530

To Mods i hope you realise you making look INNO games look complete idiots, and showing no respect what so ever to so many good players.
I can name 30 players who easy should be on the list.
Here is no room for calling it "unofficial" or you do it as it should or you don't do it!

I voted Toolan as best player lol, just to poin out the insanety of this contest.

The mods didn't make these... Oh forget it.

DeletedUser33530

Lol no, Inno should nomintae they have all the stats, and players should vote.

same goes for sport nominations as for television and movies and all other votes

:rolleyes: honestly? You have got to be joking right now.

DeletedUser49358

For real lol, how would it be a COMMUNITY CHOICE AWARDS if Inno chose all the participants.

Inno has nothing to do with these wards they are all player made and done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

well there is after all justice here.

The bigbad won and on the list he was most deserving.

and guess what? we might get to hear digi's list :D because i doubt he knows 50 players

DeletedUser

Other than 1 or 2 people, rest shouldn't be here.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the winner. The only place I could find him was in EN-82-Taras. I am sure he/she is a wonderful person, but currently sits at # 24 in that world-hardly a qualification for Player of the Year.

I think if you were to look at even the top 50 players of the year, NONE OF THE NOMINEES deserve to be here.

DeletedUser17088

Out of curiosity, I looked up the winner. The only place I could find him was in EN-82-Taras. I am sure he/she is a wonderful person, but currently sits at # 24 in that world-hardly a qualification for Player of the Year.

I think if you were to look at even the top 50 players of the year, NONE OF THE NOMINEES deserve to be here.

maybe so, but TheBigBad is a consistent top player. which is why i reckoned he was more suited to "of all time"

but also being #1 in stats means donky, more often than not foul play gets players where they are.

DeletedUser

Yeah being te best player of all tim doesn't mean much more thn being able to spend around ~30 euros a month and having no other obligation outside of grepolis. I know about20 players at least who could consitenly top the ranks (bp oc, the only rank that matters) with those criteria. the big bad is included in that list. As is fotns. Pobably even myself. this game is 70% time, 20% money and only 10% actually knowing you're doing. Really not tha hard.

So yeha, tbb may not be the best but he easily could be. Just like 100 others could be.