player Sirloin's towns are all empty

DeletedUser

he has launched every town he has against me. if you are an enemy of his, know his towns are all empty for the next 10ish hours.

he is in the alliance all for one.

Most important, his main town will be empty for 24+ hours.

currently town 2 and 6 are arriving to backup the town he is trying to take. those towns will be empty for AT LEAST 20 hours.

nuke away :)

DeletedUser

What about your towns? Are they in full health?

If you want other people to do your dirty work for you I assume that means you are clear too right? ;)

DeletedUser

What about your towns? Are they in full health?

If you want other people to do your dirty work for you I assume that means you are clear too right? ;)

nope. mine are full and waiting for his attacks to land. :)

its not dirty work at all! i am helping let folks know some of the biggest towns in the world are empty. if i was an enemy and close, id take one of his 8,000 point towns. he wont have enough time to get back and protect them.

DeletedUser

Ha ha, and Sirloin is thinking "oh, SNAP! I'm toast."

nope. he is not. if someone big that i s close to him attacks him...... he might be in SERIOUS trouble.

yes, i am serious, all his towns have launched against me. unless he gets backup his towns are an easy meal.

this server only has 500 active people though. so, i am betting he is safe.

DeletedUser

Its a good thing he has teammates.

i would agree, but he will later as well.

its not very often do you get to take down a top guy with empty towns that has to rely on his team to protect him..... you need to attack when they are weak or its good game.

DeletedUser

Dont worry, He's not alone hes got OFA protecting him =D

DeletedUser

he has launched every town he has against me. if you are an enemy of his, know his towns are all empty for the next 10ish hours.

he is in the alliance all for one.

Most important, his main town will be empty for 24+ hours.

currently town 2 and 6 are arriving to backup the town he is trying to take. those towns will be empty for AT LEAST 20 hours.

nuke away :)

lol you wish

DeletedUser

Lol yes yes I believe he does wish. Still if I was closer and stronger I'd almost be tempted lol :p

Even just for giggles to get a reaction.

DeletedUser

Its sad when a player knows he's getting rimmed and begs the community to attempt revenge for him...

Seriously? Did you really think anyone would help you?

DeletedUser1405

So now we have people attacking with defensive troops as well, is this a new tactic or have we all started attacking with swords,archers and hoppies.
I thought we left them behind to defend our cities when playing games with others villages.
:D

DeletedUser

Grepostats search:Snappyfish ....

Error: No such player exists

aww did your widdle plan faiL?

DeletedUser

No Mike, we send them out :] Haven't you seen those old movies? the sky is black because of a storm of arrows? Yeah. Archers shouldn't be only defensive IMO. They are good attackers... But this game hasn't taken that into account. Even though, I will attack with Archers untill all my archers are dead!
:pro:

Err... No wait, I won't...