Top 12 Players (ABP)

DeletedUser

Heraklion started quite a while ago now, and things are starting to get clearer.
I thought it would be good, then, to start talking about the players who have the most Abp.

Rate, discuss, comment the players who are in the top 12. Of course, there will often be some changes in those players, that's some things that can be discussed too.

Let's start with my own analysis of the actual top 12 players:

I) Ford Prefect
Alliance: Wolf Pack
Attack Battle points: 11581
Cities: 6
Point rank: 2
Started: 02 of february

Comment: First player of a leading trio. Growth very rapidly and steadily, looks like a very active and skilled player. Got his second city after 23 days (very nice rush for conquer), and had already around 1300 bp by then. He gave up one of his cities for a team-mate. And he name his cities after atoms ! (engineer's seal of approval). I expect him to do really good on this world.

II) Allersheim
Alliance: Roman Pacifists
Attack Battle points: 10185
Cities: 5
Point rank: 1
Started: 31 of january

Comment: Second player of the leading trio. He conquered his second city after 30 days, but after lots of events. Two change of alliance, first: He was in Zuzu, left, joined Wolf pack for a few moments then left them too (probably realizing his location, in oc55, wasn't really the best as a wolf), and was picked up by Roman Pacifists. Meanwhile, he obviously used gold quite a lot to cut buildings times and make units (or buy some from the merchant), so he could attack everyone around him like crazy. He got attacked pretty badly too.
Strange thing, he conquered only when his main city was nearly 6k points ! A rush for conquer totally missed, so i'd not be surprised if he's a new player.
Now, he's still growing at an abnormal pace, probably using quite some gold. But, thanks maybe to a good lead, he's quite agressive and craving for abp, growing very well there too. In conclusion, to me, he looks like a new player gotten addicted, very active and ready to pay (quite) a bit to reach the top. With a good lead, he may be a force to be reckon. But careful, often, very active and addicted new players got bored in the four or five first months.

III) blaz911
Attack Battle points: 9362
Point rank: 6

Comment: Third player of the leading trio. He got his second city after 26 days, and had the bp to go for the third. His Abp often have a pick with the next two days more calm, meaning he's going for big targets then refill his troops.

IV) Caesareth
Attack Battle points: 6102
Point rank: 3

Comment: This player is already a walking dead (meaning he's on a serious downfall). He made a crazy start, using tons of gold, and conquered a second city in only 9 days (!). He made units the same way, making 3k bp in 17 days. But then, after two crazy weeks, he's playing more "normally" and is growing peacefully. Too peacefully maybe, he get caught up in both points and abp quite easily, looking at the gap he made with all the other players. Looks like he isn't that active. Maybe he got bored of the game ?
If he don't wake up, he'll eventually disappear from the top players. He's still playing, yes, and earning battle points, but lots of players are doing better than him, and without his mad rush in the first two weeks, he would probably be in the 50-100 players. Maybe his leadership should shaken him a bit so he start playing more actively ?

V) Micipsa
Alliance: Idle Hands
Attack Battle points: 5096
Cities: 4
Point rank: 22
Started: 03 of february

Comment: My leader :D. He conquered his second city after 26 days. A bit away of the leading trio, but still have impressive abp, considering oc34 isn't very competitive, and it's really hard to find cities with more than 2k points to conquer, and people with units to kill. Very experienced player who's bringing the best out of his players, i expect great things of him and i'm sure he'll do very well.

VI) Shadowthorne
Alliance: Legio IX
Attack Battle points: 4546
Point rank: 7
Started: 05 of february

Comment: He started later in this world, and his a bit away from the core. He conquered his second city after 20 days. He relied on olympics to get his third and fourth city, but he's now starting to be agressive and is really butchering units in his ocean (+1400 points in two days). it'll be interesting to watch his growth this week, to know if it's a fluke or if he really intend to hunt down everything on his reach.

VII) mcdon
Alliance: Sumus Aeterni
Attack Battle points: 4222
Point rank: 10

Comment: He founded (?) his second city after 34 days, but had already 1700 abp by then. He then founded another one, while still attacking, and finally conquered one just recently. His abp are good and growing well, but the second city coming a bit late and the colonizing instead of conquering is strange. Looks like Sumus Aeterni want to make a tighter net of cities within their member to defend easily their members, but can their member can keep up attacking and attacking for the culture level while founding so much cities ? It'll be interesting to watch him and his team-mates, to have the answer.

VIII) Dux Vox
Attack Battle points: 4146
Point rank: 11

Comment: He conquered his second city after 20 days, and made blood flow around him. But curiously, he's doing nearly nothing but just growing in points since the third of march (only +300 bp in 11 days !). Even his growth point since then is quite low for a top player (around 200 points each day) considering he has 4 cities. If he don't come back to play more and be more active, he'll be on the way down soon. (I promise, i'm not paid by Wolf pack to say all RP players are on their downfall -_-).

IX) quanhi21
Attack Battle points: 4004
Point rank: 12

Comment: He conquered his second city after 27 days. Another old ZuZu player who got a bashing (1400 dbp early in the game), probably by BoA or RP, and choosed to join the Roman pacifists. He's growing steadily in abp, making big jumps then waiting a bit to remake units. If this goes on, he'll soon catch up Dux Vox and Ceasareth and be the number 2 of his alliance in abp. Better keep watching him.

X) 77B2BK
Alliance: Byzantine Empire
Attack Battle points: 3906
Point rank: 4

Comment: He conquered his second city after 25 days. A steady grow in battle points, and a big jump just today (+1500 abp). He either found a great target or start to play really agressive and launched lots of attacks. It'll be interesting to watch him for a wekk, to know if he'll goes on this way, or go again more slowly.

XI) ItsOliver
Alliance: ATARI
Attack Battle points: 3884
Point rank: 17

Comment: He founded his second city after 22 days, with the same objective as Sumus Aeterni, be on the same islands as his team-mates, make a tighter net, easier to defend. He's growing well, both in points and abp, while having to defend too (5k dbp !). Looks like a skilled player to me, and i expect him and his alliance to do well and make the conquest of oc44 a nightmare for The Precedence.
Edit: This guy just conquered his fifth city.

XII) Yskino
Attack Battle points: 3521
Point rank: 9
Started: 04 of february

Comment: Come on... It'll be stupid to make a comment on myself. I'll just say i conquered my second city after 21 days and have trouble finding targets to attack or conquer, due to the lack of competition in oc34.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 7 cities already :p
To the point: good work, it seems you guys from Idle Hands are now contributing more to these forums than all the rest of Heraklion players combined. I hope this will actually help to bring back a sparkle of life here.
I think it would also make sense to include DBP rankings here (sort aby ABP as you did, but make a note of DBP as well). This may give some indication if players have had some challanges, or just walking over their targets.
And +rep to you, of course.

DeletedUser18636

So here we go

Just to answer or explain few points about Allersheim.
Since I believe - he is one deserving more respect than most players I saw.

When BP ended, Allersheim was our immediate enemy, we tried to conquer his city - 2 times... he was the one saving his friends from us. We were fighting for quite some time... before he joined us. So early in the game he was forced into building the wall past lvl 20 as well as concentrating on overall defense, forced into mass-producing LS to save friends. I am glad to have a player like him. And all of our guys would agree with me. Most of his DBP comes from our earlier encounters. Great guy, will be in Trio for good

quanhi21 - same story... Early in the game - our enemy, he proved to be a good player and joined. Glad to have him with us.

Next, Ford Prefect - Obviously a great player which will be in leading trio... for long time

77B2BK - Leader of an alliance who resides in another ocean =((( So we cannot kill him... I guess he will be in top 12 since he doesn't have us around

ItsOliver - DBP Impressive!!! Small alliance fighting off a bigger one, usual David and Goliath scenario! I wish him well!!!

Dux Vox - original BoA's player, Gandhi envies us

Micipsa - Leader of a very promising alliance, who I am personally glad to see doing so well in the game despite leading his group

Yskino - thank you sir for making this thread! Good thoughts out there and analysis + rep
You are on the right track, keep up the good game!

DeletedUser4577

Didnt see that one coming but now you should check out Dux Vox as he started over.
Not sure whats going on but could this be the start of RP crumbling?

DeletedUser

Even without those two they have a pretty solid roster. But, it is pretty interesting...

DeletedUser18636

... - 2
Dux and Cae, I don't wish anyone such a big loss... without a fight

DeletedUser

It's me again, for an update of this ranking. Last time, i said Caesareth and Dux Vox were on the way down, and a few days later, both of them are dead :p
I hope i'll be as right this time as i were last time ^^

I) blaz911
ABP: 25751
DBP: 503
Cities: 9
Point rank: 2
Comment: He took the first place of the leading trio. Amazing amount of ABP, and already got 5 times the "Attacker of the day" award this month. It's unhealthy being near him... Low amount of DBP shows that his targets (or his targets team-mates) don't even dare to reply, or can't. I expect this player to be in the top three for still a long time...

II) Ford Prefect
ABP: 24614
DBP: 743
Cities: 10
Point rank: 1
Comment: Lost the first place to his team-mate, but still doing awesome. The first player with 10 cities ! Considering everyone as at best 7 actually (except blaz911), it's really impressive. He got 4 times the "Attacker of the day" award this month, and, as blaz911, doesn't seem to get much replies. So, same as last time, i expect lots of good things from him (stay away from me ! kss, ksss ! :p).

III) Allersheim
ABP: 22415
DBP: 3450
Cities: 7
Point rank: 3
Comment: The third member of the leading trio, still there for good. He earned 3 times the "Attacker of the day" award. But there's more than that to say about him... First, unlike the two other member of our actual "golden trio", he got some DBP. Some replies, from time to time, of his farms ? Or some war with Grepo Elite ? Anyway, he has to take care a bit of his surroundings, and it looks like he's doing it fine.
Another interesting thing about Allersheim, his points keep growing at a crazy rate. Cutting construction time with gold ? But this way he has lots of big cities, and the danger can come from anywhere. Maybe too big though (Main city already more than 10.7k points... Will we have a noobish 13716 point city ? :/ I expect his alliance to teach him better here).
Want some more ? Allersheim as a crazy 24 out of 27 ratio. Which ratio ? "Looter of the day" award. He's amassing crazy amount of ressources, and proves himself to be a super-active player. Don't try to catch him asleep or offguard, you won't be able to.

IV) quanhi21
ABP: 14830
DBP: 1718
Point rank: 9
Comment: An awesome grow in ABP this last 10 days (roughly +10k), but nearly no DBP in the same time. THis player is actually only focused on attacking and destroying, and he does it well. I look forward to see if he'll keep up like this, or if it's just a fluke. I have a good feeling about it though, we may have one future contender for the golden trio here.

V) ItsOliver
Alliance: ATARI
ABP: 13759
DBP: 11848
Point rank: 6
Comment: Ranked 5th in ABP and 1st in DBP, was one of the first player to get 7 cities and his ranked 6th overall. His awards from other worlds confirm the facts: he's a really good player, and will be a poison to anyone who want to own oc44. I expect great things from him.

VI) jezicus
Alliance: HASHASHINS
ABP: 11612
DBP: 1046
Point rank: 31
Comment: That's a player i know nothing about :( But since 10 days, he scored +8k ABP and +1k DBP, so you can expect him to be a good fighter and someone to be wary off. I'll check on him from now on.

VII) 77B2BK
Alliance: Grepo Elite
ABP: 11533
DBP: 3252
Point rank: 5
Comment: Since my first ranking, he attacked quite a lot, while being attacked too. He's keeping his promise right now, and it'll be interesting to see if he can bring his alliance to the level of Roman Pacifists and make it a hard fight for them. Because he's doing so well, he must (if he's not already doing it) put himself on the front line, and pull his alliance to the top, or they'll be annihilated little by little by the fast growing RP. It'll be interesting to see how he's faring, and how he's faring compared to the rest of his alliance. He can pull through this, but will he strengthen his alliance and try to grab the ownership of the ocean, or change ships if things turns desesperate ? As an outsider, it'll be an interesting show for me.

VIII) Micipsa
ABP: 10447
DBP: 352
Point rank: 32
Comment: "Only" 5k ABP since last ranking, but as the rest of his alliance, he step back from bp seeking madness for a few days, to secure his home ocean. Now that oc34 is totally under control, he'll may start to grow faster. Anyway, i know he'll do fine ;-)

IX) AstralQ
ABP: 10191
DBP: 1892
Point rank: 41
Comment: Steedy growth, doing quite well, we may have a future powerhouse of RP here. it'll be interesting to keep him under-check, to see how he'll do in the next weeks.

X) mcdon
Alliance: Sumus Aeterni
ABP: 8463
DBP: 939
Point rank: 13
Comment: I don't know a lot about him, as he's a bit far from me, and SA is a quiet alliance here, on the forum. But i expect him and the rest of his alliance to do fine. SA has a hard start in term of battle power due to their mass foundations as second cities, so i'm always happy to have one of them here, even if he's falling a bit. Go on SA, i expect a lot out of you guys :)

XI) Shadowthorne
Alliance: Legio IX
ABP: 8320
DBP: 1526
Point rank: 8
Comment: Still growing, as his alliance, and also got attacked recently. Still, if he want to stay in this ranking in the long term, he must attack more. He's the flagship of Legio IX, so he does have a lot to do. Keep going !

XII) Bengix
ABP: 8295
DBP: 222
Point rank: 7
Comment: Another wolf, and with that, WP and RP takes half the spots of this ranking. He's doing great, except... He's been banned since 3 days ! Now, it could be a bad blow to WP if he don't come back. Will have to keep him under-check to see if he'll be there again in a few days or not.

DeletedUser

Thank for the great analysis Yskino, I'm just an average player playing this game for fun. I just don't really know how the top 3 have amass so much ABP though. That's just crazy :)