Players looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

This thread is for players looking for an alliance to post in.

For players looking for alliances
Please give as much detail as possible, this will help the correct alliances to mail you, once you have joined an alliance please edit your post to say so.

For recruiters
Please do not post in this thread, if you wish to recruit someone from here please mail them either in game or in the forums.

Any spam in here will be treated harshly. You have been warned

DeletedUser

Monkey Herder Seeks Alliance near O75

Found one... thanks!

Conan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the New Spartain Allaince is curratley recriut so consider us

DeletedUser

For recruiters
Please do not post in this thread, if you wish to recruit someone from here please mail them either in game or in the forums.

Mate, i would apoligise for that post.

DeletedUser

I am in Ocean 45 with 2 cities im looking for an active alliance that wants to conquer others

DeletedUser

Seeking information on Spear of Reason Alliance

I am on Delta in Ocean 52. I have noticed that the Spear of Reason is the most dominant alliance surrounding my island. Is there a way to contact someone regarding information on this alliance? Thanks for any information.

DeletedUser

I am looking to join, i have seen the the Holy Roman Empire is very close and would like to join. Im in ocean 63

DeletedUser

Name is (D)DrummerMike(SW)

Points is 729+

Strongest on my island

location is 281 304

World Beta

DeletedUser

if your looking for an alliance Gaza is the place to be
we train you into becoming a better game player
this alliance as just open up
leader:kemar98
an were recruiting
location751 761
ocean 77

DeletedUser

You can join Mediterranean alliance. We are second rank aliance in ocean 16.

DeletedUser

hello ive been playing this game for like 15 days give or take and i have 1488 points , looking for an alliance that would help me advance further more in this game , so mail me , Thanks :)

DeletedUser

Looking for an alliance

Hi guys very new to this game generally play Tribalwars but looking for a change i am a very active so if you want a team player let me know;)

Looks like i am in sector 85

DeletedUser

Granted I am new here n have 1 city sofar...Plan on a few more....I am in Beta World...Any Alliance in that area I would consider joining if helpful n friendly to others...but I like a occasional good fight now n then....mostly I am on Caesary but leaving it as it is a bore even if I am a Host to one Alliance....