Players looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

hi. im new to this game but am getting the hang of it quickly. i was wondering if i could join the alliance??

With the help of a few members i should be able to help out the alliance significantly in the near future.
im in the beta world and in ocean 87

thanks mick1117

DeletedUser

Hello

I am in Beta Region, Ocean 87. I am a player from Caesary n love an occasional war....I am also helpful to those learning the game as I am doing now....

To your Triumph's
ClaydiusII

DeletedUser

HiYa..

Am looking for a Alliance....I am a caesary player n am looking for an active Alliance to join....

B:cool:
ClaydiusII Ocean 87.

DeletedUser

looking for active alliance

hi im new to the game , few days only and an army of 70, looking for an alliance with an active forum and little support

ocean 48 , user geniii

DeletedUser

if any active warring alliance want a new player willing to grow fast pls get me

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm looking for an alliance. I am located in ocean 68 - literally on the line that separates it from ocean 69 (632,899)

Hit me up if interested :)

DeletedUser

Looking for a alliance have over 1k points and growing fast located in 83

DeletedUser

come and join The Sons Of The Minotaur

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Arete

Arete the greek alliance meaning strength and power

A new alliance that is currently recruiting

all are welcome to apply

DeletedUser

Hey

Ok New player here just out of beginner protection, so looking for an active alliance and I will need guidance on best ways to progress like all new players, but I pick up information pretty quickly.

Located in 59 area and have 680 points.

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

Best way to be better at this game....stick with and and be active. Builds troops and have fun. If you do all three of these you'll be alright.

DeletedUser

Looking for an Alliance in Ocean 18.

I'm at 151/843 if that helps and have built up to 483 pts in the last 4 days or so.

Please message me In Game.

DeletedUser

Ok i've got just over 16k nearly 17k i'm looking for an alliance in ocean 22 im on atleast once a day usually twice or more thanks Shadow Phoenix1

DeletedUser

Hey someone +rep me awhile ago on this forum! Whoever you are if your reading this then please message me!

DeletedUser

I'm looking for an alliance - really!

I was going to create my own, but only one other person was interested, so, bah...

So... please mesage me in game with offers (if there are any)... and let me know the benefits of joining YOUR alliance. "We are awesome" is not a valid reason BTW. Nor is, as has been done recently, offering me 3 chariots if I join.

Preference will be given to any alliances with a presence in O44 /45/54.

My preference is with smaller active alliances (OK, I know there aren't many of those) as I have an ego and would like to be a big fish in a small pond :)

... At least you can't fault my honesty!

DeletedUser8362

I'm looking for an alliance - really!

I was going to create my own, but only one other person was interested, so, bah...

So... please mesage me in game with offers (if there are any)... and let me know the benefits of joining YOUR alliance. "We are awesome" is not a valid reason BTW. Nor is, as has been done recently, offering me 3 chariots if I join.

Preference will be given to any alliances with a presence in O44 /45/54.

My preference is with smaller active alliances (OK, I know there aren't many of those) as I have an ego and would like to be a big fish in a small pond :)

... At least you can't fault my honesty!

I must pull out my eGOD for this one ;)