Players names--why

DeletedUser1405

Everyone chooses their own game name, im just interested in why and where they come from.
Ive seen some interesting names ingame and ive seen some very strange ones.
Heres a start

Mike62-is my name and year of birth, this is the name ive used in TW and here.

DeletedUser

paras - the name of the king of punjab, who fought and although lost to alexander, discouraged him from proceeding any further.. his army of 24,000 gave an idea of what the 400,000 + strong army of the Nanda and Gangodhiri empires would do to the invading army..

DeletedUser

ThaUnit - Ummm ok well will try to make a long story short. My name is Jake and there is a movie called once were warriors, the lead was Jake the Mus. And I am a fairly big "unit", which is an aussie term for someone who is big. So people were calling me Jake the Unit. One day I used that name online, then changed it to ThaUnit in my wigger days. So that was about 10 years ago and it stuck online :)

DeletedUser

ThaUnit - Ummm ok well will try to make a long story short. My name is Jake and there is a movie called once were warriors, the lead was Jake the Mus. And I am a fairly big "unit", which is an aussie term for someone who is big. So people were calling me Jake the Unit. One day I used that name online, then changed it to ThaUnit in my wigger days. So that was about 10 years ago and it stuck online :)

lol "cook the man some eggs" if anyone has seen once were warriors they'd know what im talkin bout.

Pass the salt was my name in evony and my mates use this term when something has been repeated because "pass the salt" gets repeated more than once at dinner time.

DeletedUser8362

mango97 - i had a pet bird named mr.mango which got me the mango, and 97 cause i was born in 1997 :) (mr.mango died during the summer (SW):()

DeletedUser

Devils. Played Guild Wars, all my characters had "Devils" in it, our GuildWars alliance then played Kingsage, known as The Imperial Guards. I was known as Devils there and it basically continued from when RyanWard08 persuaded me to play Grepolis. . . stuck with it.

Bit boring but it shows me and Ryan go back a loooonggg way :p

DeletedUser

Smerkle - its just a name that my friends have been calling me since i was 14 and i just took it really, (i think its because i smile alot so "smirk" but i dunno..) it gets alot of attention online when i play on my console. btw im 21 now :)

DeletedUser

sn6494900 - sn is for Serial Number and 64949400 is a gov't serial number for a m4. Easy way of remembering my serial and username in one pinch. though tbh the actual serial is 6434900 =D. * close enough but easier to write*

DeletedUser

sn6494900 - sn is for Serial Number and 64949400 is a gov't serial number for a m4. Easy way of remembering my serial and username in one pinch. though tbh the actual serial is 6434900 =D. * close enough but easier to write*

Yours is the most interesting one by far :D

DeletedUser

My cat = Awesome
Anything with "nius" = Awesome

Milo + Nius = Awesome * 2

DeletedUser

Does your cat by any chance have a missing tail?

Mine goes a long way back really.
When I used to play runescape I needed a name so raptor sounded cool...but it was taken so I went through the letters and looked for one letter that wouldn't effect the name too much. So I went through the letters raptoq raptow raptoe raptot raptoy raptou raptoi raptoo raptop raptoa raptos raptod raptof raptog raptoh raptoj raptok raptol raptoz raptox raptoc raptov raptob rapton raptom. So I narrowed it down to raptos and raptok then I e-mailed the choices to my friends they chose raptok. So I used raptok on runescape but I couldn't use it on other games because It was taken so It was obviously popular but then my friend introduced me to grepolis and raptok wasn't taken so I used it.

DeletedUser

Theres a cat near my house called milo and he's missing a tail

DeletedUser

How'd it lose it's tail :p
Let's not talk about cats or the mods will get angwy at us :(