Players names--why

DeletedUser4013

My in-game name comes from the Warhammer High Elf race. I normally choose names from there for games, but Tyrion is the one I use the most.

DeletedUser

Well...
Kadj(i) = Archaic Japanese for fire

the username Kadj/Kadji is generally taken up quite fast, so I added uni(latin) meaning one, and then used a few joining letters.

The name meaning "a being or one of fire"

which goes along with my Avatar as a phoenix. The picture in the middle is a black rose with blood on the thorns, and the stem coming out into a snake's head. This depicts the hidden perils in things that are aesthetically pleasing. Which is a true representative of a war game, and of life in general.

DeletedUser

Mine isnt that deep, I am big and i was a wigger hahahaha.

I like to jar penguins :)

DeletedUser10081

themightyone2- its just a random name i came up with though i wish i had made it more shorter

DeletedUser

I like your name. I think it's a good one and your mighty so yea it's a good name

DeletedUser

Devynsire

First my name is Devon, but everyone made fun of it by calling me (Da-von) so I put the Y so it would just be Devyn. Devonshire is where my grandfather moved to when he left Germany in WW2, and I was named after the place..

Sire- During the middle ages Sire was generally used to address a superior, a person of importance or in a position of authority or the nobility in general. It is probable that "sire" and the French "(mon)sieur" share a common etymologic origin, both ultimately being related to the Latin senior.

so my name, plus that seemed good to me

DeletedUser

rychemaster = master of the realm

its been by online handle for almost 12-15 yrs now.. though this is one of the first times its being used in a gaming forum :)