Players that surprised you

DeletedUser

Have you came across a player that you thought would be a walk over that you thought you had there city in the bag only for them to pull a move.The reason i write this is because i was on the blink of losing a city to nwinder but i was able to land a pile of wild horses in time to defend it.Has this ever happened to you in the past (just using you as an example nwinder no offence)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL! No kidding, that city was mine!!!

But I learned something new today. Those things can fly!

I had only killed 2 in my entire grepo career...now I have killed 89. LOL!

Well done on defence Joe.

I messed up as well, I never should have done a fake first. Eh well.

btw, good job making me spend nearly 500k silver to get that second report. All early reports and attacks showed the same number of transports - we all just assumed it was the same number of defenses. But those horses! None of us in EotD or SGE had come across that before. You taught us all a valuable lesson.

I turned down extra land attacks because the transports had not changed.

Oh man, well played Joe Strunks, well played.

That was the single most surprising beat down I've ever had (not by the person, I know you are a good fighter, but in the way I was beat down. ROFL). Not just that, 12,184 bp for me - 21107 for you. I hope you get defender of the day, you deserved it.

Edit: you did get defender of the day - good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i did get defender of the day give you a mention in the my profile pages its moments like this on my behalf that makes this game a bit more fun to play .i wonder sometimes how a sim player can keep interested .I have to give it to you although we havent seen eye to eye in the past as we are always on different sides delta wouldnt be the same without out you lad enjoy the chats between us and the digs between you and the other guys you need this kind of stuff to keep you interested in the game good fight lad you wanted to see how i would get on on my own well you found out i wont go down without a fight i learnt most of my defence moves on supporting others in the past i think i would have lost more troops on supporting my buddies than i got in my own cities pity you cant get bps for that
ps must get them horses out for stud for round 2 lol