Players Who Have Made The Most Progression And Players Who Failed.

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

I found something. The fact that you still showed potential to spy. Clearly you're a survivalist if you don't think you'll survive where you are then you'll be quick to do something else in order to survive. There's always players like you my friend.

DeletedUser

Maybe i'm missing something here but what is so wrong with trying to survive? If your alliance is going down hill isn't it the smart thing to switch to a differant alliance?

DeletedUser31161

I found something. The fact that you still showed potential to spy. Clearly you're a survivalist if you don't think you'll survive where you are then you'll be quick to do something else in order to survive. There's always players like you my friend.

i have the potential to be a great spy. possibly to be one of the best in the game right now. i won't lie i have disbanded a lot. i have given up my job of being a spy though. i actually gave up right after this world because i was tired of players telling me to go spy and then i disband then just repay me with a stab in the back. like here. I also have the potential of being a great founder and leader as you may see if you come to the worlds after this one. I have been using that talent. I hope you come to my world soon to see.

DeletedUser

LOL, Pengi, you crack me up....

You're actually admitting that you might be the best spy currently playing this game. Sorry, you just proved that you weren't. A good spy wouldn't be broadcasting that they were a spy in the first place, let alone the best overall. One thing you should've learned by now is that you can't be a good spy and a great founder/leader at the same time. Unless you're going to lead a whole alliance full of spies. But then who are you going to have to spy one oh great spy? :D :D:D

DeletedUser31161

lol, pengi, you crack me up....

You're actually admitting that you might be the best spy currently playing this game. Sorry, you just proved that you weren't. A good spy wouldn't be broadcasting that they were a spy in the first place, let alone the best overall. One thing you should've learned by now is that you can't be a good spy and a great founder/leader at the same time. Unless you're going to lead a whole alliance full of spies. But then who are you going to have to spy one oh great spy? :d :d:d

i do not want to be a spy anymore!

DeletedUser1405

i do not want to be a spy anymore!

you only became a spy in the First place pengi becasue we were farming you. If i remember correctly you were given the choice of quitting our ocean or staying a farm, you offered to feed us info and strange becasue it was lucky we had more than you in there because we found out you were working both sides. That is why you were taken out, so saying you were a great spy isn't really true is it as we found you out as soon as you started.;)

DeletedUser31161

Mike i really dont know what you are saying. You never farmed me. i actually had to ask you to attack me because i needed to convince them. also i never joined Myrmidons. i don't join the MRAs

DeletedUser5554

Maybe i'm missing something here but what is so wrong with trying to survive? If your alliance is going down hill isn't it the smart thing to switch to a different alliance?

When your the leader then its generally frowned upon that you run because things went south. If you don't freely surrender or are the last active member left on the ship then its usually expected that you stay and fight with your alliance. Also in a new gen world surviving isn't hard to begin with. Generally if you have a positive reputation then you'll end up landing an alliance that will thrive. Heck I randomly fell into LD because a friend of mine from Pella was playing here.

i have the potential to be a great spy. possibly to be one of the best in the game right now. i won't lie i have disbanded a lot. i have given up my job of being a spy though. i actually gave up right after this world because i was tired of players telling me to go spy and then i disband then just repay me with a stab in the back. like here. I also have the potential of being a great founder and leader as you may see if you come to the worlds after this one. I have been using that talent. I hope you come to my world soon to see.

You always have potential to attempt to spy. And when you spy on someone its not really a back stab if they off you. As for your leadership in UC i'm going to guess someone else assembled and leads that team judging by the players there (Khyeo, Forseti, and CHCAGO). So your leadership adventure isn't exactly panning out I don't think.

Mike i really dont know what you are saying. You never farmed me. i actually had to ask you to attack me because i needed to convince them. also i never joined Myrmidons. i don't join the MRAs

This is BS because you joined Evo/ Maelstrom and Myrmidons. I remember this because you would personally message me about their plans.

DeletedUser1405

Pengi, you were being farmed by several ER members, and you only asked for the attacks to show we were hitting you as proof of your loyalty.
You chose to join these alliances because you thought they would protect you from being farmed but because they were great MRA,s they followed the norm and didn't bother supporting you.
As soon as you realised you were losing your city you started crying out for support from everywhere you could and then told everyone you weren't going to bother with Delos.

DeletedUser

This is true mike pengy was asking chill for someone to attack him. The only reason he was ever really under threat is because sassy hated him for some reason. Besides about the time all this was going on you were mia mike

DeletedUser5554

This is true mike pengy was asking chill for someone to attack him. The only reason he was ever really under threat is because sassy hated him for some reason. Besides about the time all this was going on you were mia mike

It's not all true he still offered his services as a spy while in Myrmidons. Sassy hated everyone against her views nukedog she was a power craving psycho. When an entire server agrees that someone has to go then they're generally really bad. Even Annabell and friends ditched Sassy.

DeletedUser

Pretty much everyone on that island farmed him, not sure what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

If I had been that close to him I would have farmed him too! :D

DeletedUser

Yes, sadly he went red without saying a word to anyone and thus was absorbed. Sad to see him go....

DeletedUser

It's not all true he still offered his services as a spy while in Myrmidons. Sassy hated everyone against her views nukedog she was a power craving psycho. When an entire server agrees that someone has to go then they're generally really bad. Even Annabell and friends ditched Sassy.

I personally liked Sassy and her attitude. She took the time to teach people but didn't like messing around with noobs that refuse to help themselves. Besides I heard a different version of what happened in the end that made the dude called "anna" not sound so cool after all.

DeletedUser5554

I personally liked Sassy and her attitude. She took the time to teach people but didn't like messing around with noobs that refuse to help themselves. Besides I heard a different version of what happened in the end that made the dude called "anna" not sound so cool after all.

I played with Anna (stormkronic) and everyone in EGW on Heleros and trust me they were cool people. Sassy was rather rude in her conversations with me. She also seemed to have a distinct desire to cause drama wherever she was. Even her own members admitted that she was a great leader but a dramatic person. Remember her whole alliance came to LD asking to join us.