Players World???

DeletedUser

Dear Grepo Team

To launch a "Players World" where votes were collected from veterans
and to tell the players that want to join this world after 1 week that it is already full
with only 20k players thereof more than 1000 without a single city
is a veeeeeeeery big upset for tons of my former mates and enemies who want to log in to this world

Can someone please at least allow players that get INVITED to join this world??
Is this a players world or a joke?

It is only a few days this world exists and every day of delay is a big disadvantage for all
that want to fight for the crown there

Think about it

DeletedUser

Who said it was a veterans world mate? There isn't any in here, a few good players yes but no Vets players can join any world they want. Lindos is the veterans world full of all the experienced players. so ignore them mate go have some fun :p

DeletedUser25607

...Can someone please at least allow players that get INVITED to join this world??
Is this a players world or a joke?...

The same story was in Knossos, last speed-3/2 world, with high alliance cap. Wait a couple of weeks, maybe month - there will be free places again. :)

DeletedUser

Dear Grepo Team

To launch a "Players World" where votes were collected from veterans
and to tell the players that want to join this world after 1 week that it is already full
with only 20k players thereof more than 1000 without a single city
is a veeeeeeeery big upset for tons of my former mates and enemies who want to log in to this world

Can someone please at least allow players that get INVITED to join this world??
Is this a players world or a joke?

It is only a few days this world exists and every day of delay is a big disadvantage for all
that want to fight for the crown there

Think about it

Do not understand this post my friend.
Its not like this world created it self just like that (pufff), it was announced in the Forum and by emails,
So everyone know when it will be opened, and World was closed after around 10 days if I am not mistaken and was opend 13 days ago so it is not "just few days",
So this is my question,

What did you wait for so long, did you expect a red carpet or VIP places in Myonia
:D

DeletedUser

You won't believe it:
Some people sometimes have RL issues
:eek:

DeletedUser27793

Yes they do have RL probs but u cant blame grepo for that can u?