Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

i made allot of typos should make a little more sense now and i really don't car if my alliances fails in alll honesty happens i know i've a better leader/founder then almost every alliance on this server i lead noobs to there greatness and taught them allot i never made this alliance to be a victor everyone on gythium just happens to suck. i Join this world to pass time for hero world which i never ended up joining because i felt dedicated to my alliance and decided to stay

but don't expect me to disband anytime soon

DeletedUser

and i still have typos and gammer mistakes >_< i cant handle this today cant even focus :p

DeletedUser

lol everyone on gythium sucks? then that makes you worse than horrible right?

DeletedUser

My new list of Top 12 Errors in demon's posts.

1. Nice unbaised ranking their demon
2. Weasy is a Woman
7.Shaka Khan
Fighting in honor of the great warrior Chieftain Shaka Zulu i have been emboldened by his spirit to help maintain my squad leadership position with The Musketeers. As #9 Overall Attacker i hope to continue gaining on those above me in the coming weeks.
What in here makes me full of myself?
4. Try contributing an actual top 12 ranking if your going to make the thread in the first place.
5. Try Making the top 12

i made allot of typos should make a little more sense now and i really don't car if my alliances fails in alll honesty happens i know i've a better leader/founder then almost every alliance on this server i lead noobs to there greatness and taught them allot i never made this alliance to be a victor everyone on gythium just happens to suck.

6. And you say im full of myself?
7. Congratulations, your the only one to ever help anyone ever! (o yea btw any major alliance helps train noobs at some point)
8. Get some real intel on your enemies, dont just make ludicrous statements
9-12. Cant be bothered.

DeletedUser

and shaka when i read that post i thought u were talking about ur self ( i was drunk ) but urs was stilll biased if you want prof let me know ill backup my statements unlike some people

and

i didn't get Intel for this just what i thought of these people and tell me what are your relations with grim then if you think they're so loyal...

War is bound to happen sometime... pacts are only used for the benefits of each side if you realy want your alliance to go far you have to realize this and gythium is a noob world just look at it the 2 only decent alliances are butt buddies and agreed not to fight each other instead they will wage small time wasr and sim city it

you don't come to grepo to make friends i recomed webkins or my little pony for that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and shaka when i read that post i thought u were talking about ur self ( i was drunk ) but urs was stilll biased if you want prof let me know ill backup my statements unlike some people

and

i didn't get intel for this just what i thought of these people and tell me what are your relations with grim then if you think they're so loyal...

War is bound to happen sometime... Pacts are only used for the benefits of each side if you realy want your alliance to go far you have to realize this and gythium is a noob world just look at it the 2 only decent alliances are butt buddies and agreed not to fight each other instead they will wage small time wasr and sim city it

you don't come to grepo to make friends i recomed webkins or my little pony for that

you mad bro?

DeletedUser

Congratz Grimm Sleepers, you worked youre selves lovely to the top ! Keep on owning !

My friendly regards,

Ruben ~ from passed times.

DeletedUser

Move to a real world lol

I seriously do not get why you are telling us to go to a better world when you're still here lol. You say this world sucks yet you're still here so either you have absolutely no life, or you just have no skill and have nothing better to do than trying to troll other people. You seem to have nothing better to do than sit on the forums and say how other people suck, if you're going to say something like that at least try proving yourself instead of making excuses.

BTW please try to stop making typos in about every post you make it makes things harder to understand and even your apology post for making typos had quite a lot of typos, I suggest that instead of spending every free moment on the forums, you try taking some English lessons

DeletedUser

Hi everyone. i am going to give my opinion on few things.

this alliance will be elite (no noobs ) unlike the alliance i run now
Note: no great leader should say this about your alliance.

OOO great leader i thank you for runnig our alliance you are so amazing doing nothing but posting posts on forum..
i bring apologies for our god of the grepolis player demon!
he is really strong and he destroyes everyone on his path,
you do not want to see his wrath!!!

anyway everyone who is in top 12 has to be praised i see no reason to badmouth anyone for their way of playing.

wish you great fun playing grep.

DeletedUser

Move to a real world lol

i have been quiet toooooooooooooooooo long lol

oi big mouth can you not comment in this thread unless you think it is at all likely that you will actually get to the top 100 let alone the top 12

shesh.......... minorities these days,,,,,,,,,,,, show a little respect for those that have accomplished what you cant..... respect earns respect ,,,,,,,,,, disrespect earns rim jobs :)

DeletedUser

i"ve been barley active but my points and abp will soon change XD