5leblob1261002Dark Judgement12310252
6Ouibe1215309Silver11310755
7gerrit.claesen1137761Dark Judgement9711729
8jacobp11130326Final Exam9811534
9Casey5011112272Final Exam10210905
10QIIQ1101308Dark War10011013
11gestoner1069409Final Exam9611140
12allen brown1047961Dark Judgement9610916

#1 - This player proves his understanding of the game and demonstrates his skill! Sasa has not lost a city since...A very long time ago!
Razstresen defiantly deserves the #1 spot!

#2 - KingLiu shows his skills in attacking, defending, leadership, diplomacy and overall fighting. The top two defiantly have the strength and will power to remain where they are or even switch around! KingLiu knows all there is to know and is a great strategist!

#3 - I am not familiar with this player but must have a decent skill set on grepolis to hold the #3 spot!

#4 - MJC2010 is a player i have fought back in the summer! He usually won but i had my occasional victory. He deffinatly knows exactly what to do when he sees a city he wants!

#5 - Leblob is stationed up in the north and again, i am not familiar with him or have ever met him on the other end of a fight! I can only assume he is skilled also.

#6 - Ouibie seems to take little interest in fighting enemies but i may be mistaken. Based on stats, he seems to take more interest in INERNALS/REPOS but this maybe WW preparation!

#7 - gerrit.claesen is another player i am not familiar with. Too far north :)

#8 - jacobp1 is an excellent player! He is currently fighting the right wing of the dark trio, obdurant, and seems to be giving them a hard time! As the top player in the Final Exam squad, he sure demonstrates why he is said top player!

#9 - casey501 is another great player from the FE squad also battling obdurant. With a few cities in 055, times heat up as the dark trio swoop in on his presence.

#10 - I have never heard of QIIQ. Only ever see his name when i look at the rankings board but i assume he is a good player lol

#11 - gestoner is another FE member, that is also fighting obdurant, the FE squad seem to be steam rolling through the ocean 65 and with so many top players present, it is becoming much of a simple job.

#12 - allen brown, sorry, again never heard of him!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1Sasa Razstresen1920789 cats14812978
2KingLiu1824937Premium Gold13513518
3Beltnik1493858Dark War12212245
4MJC20101459998 cats10713645
5leblob1261002Dark Judgement12310252
6Ouibe1215309Silver11310755
7gerrit.claesen1137761Dark Judgement9711729
8jacobp11130326Final Exam9811534
9Casey5011112272Final Exam10210905
10QIIQ1101308Dark War10011013
11gestoner1069409Final Exam9611140
12allen brown1047961Dark Judgement9610916

#1 - This player proves his understanding of the game and demonstrates his skill! Sasa has not lost a city since...A very long time ago!
Razstresen defiantly deserves the #1 spot!

#2 - KingLiu shows his skills in attacking, defending, leadership, diplomacy and overall fighting. The top two defiantly have the strength and will power to remain where they are or even switch around! KingLiu knows all there is to know and is a great strategist!

#3 - I am not familiar with this player but must have a decent skill set on grepolis to hold the #3 spot!

#4 - MJC2010 is a player i have fought back in the summer! He usually won but i had my occasional victory. He deffinatly knows exactly what to do when he sees a city he wants!

#5 - Leblob is stationed up in the north and again, i am not familiar with him or have ever met him on the other end of a fight! I can only assume he is skilled also.

#6 - Ouibie seems to take little interest in fighting enemies but i may be mistaken. Based on stats, he seems to take more interest in INERNALS/REPOS but this maybe WW preparation!

#7 - gerrit.claesen is another player i am not familiar with. Too far north :)

#8 - jacobp1 is an excellent player! He is currently fighting the right wing of the dark trio, obdurant, and seems to be giving them a hard time! As the top player in the Final Exam squad, he sure demonstrates why he is said top player!

#9 - casey501 is another great player from the FE squad also battling obdurant. With a few cities in 055, times heat up as the dark trio swoop in on his presence.

#10 - I have never heard of QIIQ. Only ever see his name when i look at the rankings board but i assume he is a good player lol

#11 - gestoner is another FE member, that is also fighting obdurant, the FE squad seem to be steam rolling through the ocean 65 and with so many top players present, it is becoming much of a simple job.

#12 - allen brown, sorry, again never heard of him!

ohh someone post here lol

conclusion, Who are Dark actually ?

DeletedUser32250

Thought i might as well break the silence...Not a detailed up - date but it does seem like the Lindos forum is dead! :(
Conclusion, darks are a great compilation of players but the top players are all out on the rim where everyone around them are allies.

Seems their only option is to sim and LTS players like Leaparp and Udhata who IMO are much better players.

DeletedUser

sasa thebest player.. no 1 player in few worlds.. jus get that in your head

DeletedUser

Yeah it pays to be able to spend 16+ hours a day playing a game i guess. :p

DeletedUser20415

not even close,

top player doesn't spend 10 euro per day on his game, ( excessive usage of gold show lack of skills).
top player doesn't build 13716 point cities to be in a high rank.
top player doesn't go ask his enemies top players for a nap.
top player doesn't create MRA's with 160 player in it.
top player doesn't cry for help when he have 30 hour attacks on the way.
top player is respected, while he isn't even respected by his own players.
top player have something called loyalty and honor, we all know that doesnt and never will exist in him.

top players, are players like raven, rumpel, urman, JP, matty, Jvechio, hackoon, Udhata ... now those are real players ;)

*Adasko*

Phrourach

hehe sorry i like sasa but he isnt the best

not even close,

top player doesn't spend 10 euro per day on his game, ( excessive usage of gold show lack of skills).
top player have something called loyalty and honor, we all know that doesnt and never will exist in him.

top players, are players like raven, rumpel, urman, JP, matty, Jvechio, hackoon, Udhata ... now those are real players ;)

you dont like sasa?

*Adasko*

Phrourach

i had every day incoming 100-150 attack and i dont cry on the forum :) no one even knew of these attacks because i dont post it on forum but sometimes i write to rumpel and hide ls to him :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

not even close,

everyone knows u dislike sasa lol.. especially when u failed terrible in lindos and ran to katane? lol. and did u even ask sasa to join your ranks? lol..
rumpel.. ok player.. look wat happen to him in cynthera..yeah yeah he has his excuses..
raven? ... more like a simmer. looking at stats .. simmer
jvechio.. i dont get it.. arent talking about the mid average players? or really top players..
udhata.. yes 1 of da best...
hackoon ?? u must be kidding me.. he got rimmed in achilles .. i myself took 5 of his cities before he went into vm and i quit and move to lindos

PLS list actual top players not semi range players..

but no matter gold users ornot, it only enhance a better player to be much better..
even obama have ppl hating him and disrespect to him.. u cant make everyone loves you & if even every1 really loves you, that dont make you the best players..
best player here knows how to adapt and change & manipulate whatever situation he's in..

p/s
i was in pm/pg.. trust me a lot of ppl dislike u AN lol..
u cant even take a city by urself.. each time you will need a few turds to help you out.. and most are cities being passed to u .. so u know which category u're in.

DeletedUser

i had every day incoming 100-150 attack and i dont cry on the forum :) no one even knew of these attacks because i dont post it on forum but sometimes i write to rumpel and hide ls to him :)

dude u got rimmed in cynthera :p

DeletedUser20415

everyone knows u dislike sasa lol.. especially when u failed terrible in lindos and ran to katane? lol. and did u even ask sasa to join your ranks? lol..
rumpel.. ok player.. look wat happen to him in cynthera..yeah yeah he has his excuses..
raven? ... more like a simmer. looking at stats .. simmer
jvechio.. i dont get it.. arent talking about the mid average players? or really top players..
udhata.. yes 1 of da best...
hackoon ?? u must be kidding me.. he got rimmed in achilles .. i myself took 5 of his cities before he went into vm and i quit and move to lindos

PLS list actual top players not semi range players..

but no matter gold users ornot, it only enhance a better player to be much better..
even obama have ppl hating him and disrespect to him.. u cant make everyone loves you & if even every1 really loves you, that dont make you the best players..
best player here knows how to adapt and change & manipulate whatever situation he's in..

p/s
i was in pm/pg.. trust me a lot of ppl dislike u AN lol..
u cant even take a city by urself.. each time you will need a few turds to help you out.. and most are cities being passed to u .. so u know which category u're in.

yey we have an minion with an intelligence level of a 1 years old baby over here ^.^

no wonder ur reputation is red lol

now as being a PGM, thats an honor neither you or any other O44 noob that cyber got them in will never ever get ;)

DeletedUser

not even close,

- i have bought 25500 for Halloween - and stil have 18115 - so much about gold and I have hear all that before - from "all wannabe NO1 players" that I am gold whore - fact is that I am just better - sorry the best - check my Kappa status - over 4 mil point, 345 towns - best Grepolis score ever in single world - accourding to Grepolis Stats
- i never ask no one for NAP and I have NAP's - that is personal choice
- talking player which played in first cluster alliance in Lindos ( PM/PG ) and talking player which can just destroy alliance - never unite
- better to cry for help after 120 days 24/7 attacks - then quit after 48 hours attacks - like you did quit LOL
- just LOL - again talking most unpopular player on Lindos server and killer of NO1 alliance
- all my old crew is alive - and in NO1 alliance - where are you and your fwends ??

So Naji - you will stay for ever what you are - average big mouth prepotent player who never endure to the end

And all talks who is better, who is simmer, who is noob - are irrelevant and subjective...

All what you can measure/compare in Grepolis - are rankings - and where I play - I hold all NO1 rankings

DeletedUser20415

A big fat Nooby hypocrite - that was your reputation before coming to lindos but after It is only an understatement , everyone can add stuff like backstabber psycho sick

The fact that no one even mentioned you for the real top 12 players of the server other then the noobs that are kissing your butt to get a crown that you will never get says a lot

A real player is someone who is respected by his enemies and your not even respected by your own members

Ps everyone believes we made a big mistake by keeping you alive when keke was rimming you becoz you do not even deserve a spit on the face

That just who you are, it comes by nature, i think it have to do with something in your childhood :p
Now all u need is to suck it up and get over the harsh truth that the whole server believes in

DeletedUser

I just can't seem to understand the notion of ripping apart a single player in a game that is built on alliances.
Everyone has their skill sets, everyone has their convictions to play with money or without. Is ALL this angst really necessary?
Mind you, I even put my own vote for a top player in this forum.

Despite that, this thread is turning murky and it's sad.

DeletedUser

No one did not know who am I - since I always change nick ( just for few letters ) - and it's true - not many players know me - since i do not try on every server like you to be NO1 - i play just one per time - and I always finish first

and about childhood - you do not know nothing about childhood - since you are still child

PS

You will fail in new world - as you have failed in all - you will never saw no1 ranking - the only chance that you will be number one is that Grepolis starts evaluated stupidity or arrogance

DeletedUser

its normal for naji to jump to another world and to another.. he jsut cant sit tight lol... fact is we know is not easy to win it naji.. just face it hehehhehe.. it takes more than just a keyboard warrior haha