Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

without involving any personal dislike at all.
there is one simple truth about this game.

its per definition impossible to be a skilled player when building 13k cities to be ranked1.

and pls at everyone dont start an argument about a simple definition. skill is very well defined in our society.
to say a 13k city builder is skilled is the same as to claim the earth is 6000yrs old because of the bible. its ignoring established definitions and theories on purpose to make a point.
sasa clearly regrets the principle of efficiency because of emotional needs to be ranked 1. which is 100% fine, but that makes him per definition unskilled.

its part of the nature of the game that most high skilled players arent #1 on their world because they try to maximize efficieny on any aspect of the game. they do alot of math and thinking on how to get the most value out of situations. comparing sasa to people like that ( for example robbyn on the revolt fraction) must be considered an insult to their skill ( not to their person!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

No one did not know who am I - since I always change nick ( just for few letters ) - and it's true - not many players know me - since i do not try on every server like you to be NO1 - i play just one per time - and I always finish first

and about childhood - you do not know nothing about childhood - since you are still child

PS

You will fail in new world - as you have failed in all - you will never saw no1 ranking - the only chance that you will be number one is that Grepolis starts evaluated stupidity or arrogance

Cool so I am the child and your the adult and your arguing prooves a lot of things ^.^
U still dont get it lol :D

People play a game for having fun, not to try recover their life failure by trying to be number 1 in a game lol

And considering your sick logic how come I won my first world and got crown while your doing everything in your power regarding gold, backstabbing and pacting the whole world in your third world attempt and your still failing

Your a fonny always been and always will stay

DeletedUser

everyone knows u dislike sasa lol.. especially when u failed terrible in lindos and ran to katane? lol. and did u even ask sasa to join your ranks? lol..
rumpel.. ok player.. look wat happen to him in cynthera..yeah yeah he has his excuses..
raven? ... more like a simmer. looking at stats .. simmer
hackoon ?? u must be kidding me.. he got rimmed in achilles .. i myself took 5 of his cities before he went into vm and i quit and move to lindos

PLS list actual top players not semi range players..
p/s
i was in pm/pg.. trust me a lot of ppl dislike u AN lol..
u cant even take a city by urself.. each time you will need a few turds to help you out.. and most are cities being passed to u .. so u know which category u're in.

really? I'm sorry but Raven has been a top player in every world i've played with him, not just for points but for abp/dbp as well, probably one of the best I've had the good fortune of playing with, and he isn't an egomaniac either. On top of being a great player he helps everyone of his alliance mates to the best of his ability

Rumpel is also a great player, quite a lot like raven, you obviously have no idea about cytheria so why even comment?? Its ridiculously hard to do anything when 90% of your alliance aren't even playing, problem with cyth was a merge went horribly wrong and people lost interest

As for "hackoon" I've played both with and against him and he is a very good player and team mate.

No offense mate but where do you get your info from?
Oh and btw Naji is a great guy, I'm guessing your "a lot of people" means a few people who like to whine on behind people's backs

I've not commented on the others that were mentioned because I don't know them well enough to know if you're talking rubbish or not :p

DeletedUser

really? I'm sorry but Raven has been a top player in every world i've played with him, not just for points but for abp/dbp as well, probably one of the best I've had the good fortune of playing with, and he isn't an egomaniac either. On top of being a great player he helps everyone of his alliance mates to the best of his ability

Rumpel is also a great player, quite a lot like raven, you obviously have no idea about cytheria so why even comment?? Its ridiculously hard to do anything when 90% of your alliance aren't even playing, problem with cyth was a merge went horribly wrong and people lost interest

As for "hackoon" I've played both with and against him and he is a very good player and team mate.

No offense mate but where do you get your info from?
Oh and btw Naji is a great guy, I'm guessing your "a lot of people" means a few people who like to whine on behind people's backs

I've not commented on the others that were mentioned because I don't know them well enough to know if you're talking rubbish or not :p

Here here, and very much about Raven. Great guy.

DeletedUser

no.. but it sure will get you to WW crown..bet you're in the 2nd tier alliance of SC :p

lmfao - Yeah totally am...

No one player wins crowns here, isnt about individuals but the team. If you think otherwise you obviously dont understand how things work. Already have a crown, and in SC, but if it suits you, you can pretend I'm in Shadow Of Silver with 2 cities. :)

DeletedUser

Oooo, hello Keke - one more "famous" fighter which make ABP's with killing own troops - and I do not count German servers - so and so players there just pump up own scores with killing own troops.. and use more accounts ....your school, aaaa

Do you have world with 345 towns?

PS

Keke, I still have towns which I have toked from you and both towns were 13 K towns so do not talk about skill or 13 K towns... and still remember how you failed to take any town from me - so you are not better and please - do not post about this world any more - you have show who you are and how you play - better make few 100 CS's and kill them - only like that you can make BP's

DeletedUser

Cool so I am the child and your the adult and your arguing prooves a lot of things ^.^
U still dont get it lol :D

People play a game for having fun, not to try recover their life failure by trying to be number 1 in a game lol

And considering your sick logic how come I won my first world and got crown while your doing everything in your power regarding gold, backstabbing and pacting the whole world in your third world attempt and your still failing

Your a fonny always been and always will stay

AN, I toked my first crown years ago ( as sasarazstresen ) also in my first world - but you cant know that - since you have play in sand then and you have drink camel milk.... ( I heard that camel milk is not good for brain ) and you do not know nothing about my RL - same as I do not know nothing about your RL so please do not post about things you do not know

I will just tell you that I am more then happy with my RL.. ( married, one kid, good job, 2 flats,weekendhouse,...)

All this s...y stories about skill - are s...y stories...
Accorging to you, looks like all play Grepolis to be NO51 or NO101 - or "just for fun" - no one play to win or to be NO1 - and all NO1 ( again according to you and all simular to you ) are i...ts or noobs or chearets or gold wh..es or all that together

Just players with low ranking are REAL PLAYERS...

Nice theory...

But all your posts smell to me more on jealousy...

PS

I will not lose time here to argue with you guys - it's very easy to chech who is who - on Grepolis stats...

DeletedUser44338

well... seems we got some guys who didn't succeed in world Lindos taking out their jealousy at the No.1 player there!!

LOL... its a game.. we thrive to be the best as a TEAM!! we stick together as TEAM...... and we got the best leader!!

eh??? this is German Server... aren't we talking about International Server.... otherwise we need to take all country servers into consideration.... since you got the 'skills', please check in all country servers!!!

DeletedUser

since when german server is a proper guide to compare with other servers ? especially international servers..
are u saying there's like 12 nerds with average joe skills in german server and the rest are plain noobs with cow's iq? looking at the way u're saying it.. i guess so my assumption is correct :D
i know u're so proud of your german server as you had mentioned it in skype before that you're the best players in german server and u wouldnt have any problems in internation servers.. well guess it did give you a big shove inthe :D so enjoy multi and killin gown troops in katane :D AN will need lotsa help to win it :D

and .. i dint know your defination of skilled players is based only on city points.. bravo.. very good .. i remember u had 13k cities lol.
if those super great players are doing the maths/calculation but still cant get ranked 1 or most cities with the most abp, then what's the use of it? must be a math tuition teacher.. bravo again

LOL , sasa u're getting AN on his nerves lol..the runner will keep running when he cant win.. you can get al your so called great players..still u fail.. lindos's a good example... worst part is running away when TML starts to hit u (from few oceans apart, an alliance of 5 players).. hehe.. that's a way to exit..

DeletedUser

Now you have crossed a line.

o86m.png

This is the MM that I just received on Katane. Aside from this being shallow and pathetic harassment you yet again prove your inability to fact check your own claims.

Allow me to try and dissect my point so as to ensure you do not miss anything-

1. You argue about whether Keke is the best player asking that he should demonstrate why he thinks he is the best.
Error 1. Keke never said he was- others have said he was a great player. Sling mud at him as you will, but please don't confuse the fact that no one has called themselves the best save Sasa.

2. Sasa- you claimed to have the best score on any grepolis server. Dear troll- you then backed this and when proof was given contrary to that you argue "Oh we don't count those."
Error 2. You cannot make a broad claim and then argue that evidence dismissing your notion is not valid. If you want to use words like "highest ever" you had best be sure it's true.
Error 3. You have yet to answer en32- where you are clearly NOT number 1. So again- claiming that you are ALWAYS number one is yet again an exclusive statement that you are unable to substantiate.

3. You have taken you're trolling to another sever and used the phrase EX-LINDOS player.
Error 4. You will find that not only myself, but many players are still active in Lindos as well as Katane. Yet again you prove your inability to fact check. You even make the point of how easy it is to look people up on stats and yet you are unable to do even that.

Now. I don't have an opinion on Sasa. From my vantage- he is highly active, and has been successful. I've never had any contact with him to say whether he is a bad or nice person. On top of that, I find this whole display above and in the prior posts to be unfortunate on all counts.

So before you begin to persecute me, realize that I am simply pointing out facts. Opinions are opinions and everyone will have them, but if you are going to start involving me in your little dialogue and rhetoric you had best be sure you have a reason.

DeletedUser

anway wish you best of luck in RL, therefore in grepolis.

DeletedUser

you forget about it
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en32/rankings/players
and again you don't answered on my question

Adasko, i do not play this world since Lindos is open - i left HW Achilles as NO1 player

Check my best ranking

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en32/player/913261

PS

If I good remember - first alliance rimmed in HW Achilles by my alliance - was alliance where you have play - alliance name was Never down - - then you have deleted account - you was in O44 north - if i good remember - founder of your alliance was Pakistani AR ( i toked several towns from him )

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en32/player/913261/colonizations?page=9

And TBH, there are no bad or good players - just online and offline players - players which can be 24/7 online and those which cant be online - coz of job, family, other hobbies,...

I have "luck" - have job which alloud me to be online, have wife which understand me ( and in past i have nearly divorced coz of Grepolis ), do not have other hobbies,......and i have also learned "few" bacis things about Grepo in 4 years.....

But - i have "lost" 4 years of RL coz of that.... In other hand - some other players have also lost few years - but they never made to be NO1...

anway wish you best of luck in RL, therefore in grepolis.

Keke, we clashed in Lindos - and I manage to take 2 towns from you - you did not manage to take town from me - and you have try....several times - so we know who is better, dont we?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en57/player/4003704/colonizations?page=7

DeletedUser

As always - everyone who is better then you - is stupid or cheater or noob .... just you are TOP

thats just bull. there are alot of people who are better and more dedicated than me.. thats not my point.

the point is that evey fair player is way better than you could ever be.

bye

DeletedUser

Adasko, i do not play this world since Lindos is open - i left HW Achilles as NO1 player

Check my best ranking

PS

If I good remember - first alliance rimmed in HW Achilles by my alliance - was alliance where you have play - then you have deleted account - you was in O44 north - if i good remember

You need to learn to not keep pushing, Sasa. Thank you for including the link so I didn't have to keep up.

If you quit playing when Lindos opened, why is your best score in January 2014- Almost a year AFTER Lindos opened. You didn't leave.

That being said, you certainly dropped off activity and took so many internals, but from what I can see- that really looks like your trend throughout your time there. You have more internals than contested conquests.

*Adasko*

Phrourach

Check my best ranking

PS

If I good remember - first alliance rimmed in HW Achilles by my alliance - was alliance where you have play - alliance name was Never down - - then you have deleted account - you was in O44 north - if i good remember - founder of your alliance was Pakistani AR ( i toked several towns from him )

i check it and where is a top 1 in attack/defender and warrior ? your was top 1 only in house's (buildings)

yes i delete there account because naij write to me about invite on other servers:) founder maybe was from pakistan i dont remember it but i know he was a big noob and he dont know how to play in grepolis ;)

i toked several towns from him
for me it isn't achievement:pro:

hehe how many BP do you have ? more if i here ? I dont think so:p

http://pl.grepostats.com/world/pl26/rankings/playerkills