Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

Guys leave him be, he doesn't worth it :)

You started AN - I never use external forum - and will never ever - you start to talk about me here - not oposit...

And to all others - all what you wanna tell me - please login in Lindos - and send me PM's there - or, if you have anything against me - send attacks....

Best regards to all

Saša

hehe how many BP do you have ? more if i here ? I dont think so:p

http://pl.grepostats.com/world/pl26/rankings/playerkills

Bravo A., nice score in BP's - i never made that - same as you never manage to have 345 towns...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't need 345 cities :) i always played to 80-90 cities and later I leaving

if more cities you have, it more time you waste on the game

Those are all excuse - like that I post - i do not need 6,8 M of BP's - more BP's you have - more you need to rebuilt LOL

Fact is :

- you did play long enough to have 345 towns
- i did not attack enough to make nearly 7 M BP's

All other answers are invalid...ty

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Those are all excuse - like that I post - i do not need 6,8 M of BP's - more BP's you have - more you need to rebuilt LOL

Fact is :

- you did play long enough to have 345 towns
- i did not attack enough to make nearly 7 M BP's

All other answers are s...ty

you wrong thinking ;) if you have more cities more you need to rebuilt :) (more cities = more LS and ALU)

DeletedUser

Hi Chrisfasu :cool:

Sorry to say, but Chrisfasu isn't me. Look up players on Lindos- Chrisfasu would be a member with the Dark coalition in the north, whereas Cyaphas(me) would be a leader with Final Exam in the south.

We've not met before nor had any real reason to interact, so I'm not surprised you wouldn't know me. That is unless you genuinely think I'm Chrisfasu, in which case I'm currently attacking my own WW island.

The timing of that amused me.

At any rate, it's a pleasure. :)

DeletedUser

you wrong thinking ;) if you have more cities more you need to rebuilt :) (more cities = more LS and ALU)

Again - you can have 10000 cities and you must not rebuilt - if you do not attack - if you have made 7 M BP's - you have rebuilt all time

Again - it was nice chat ... do not have time to waste here ... all the best in RL to all

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Again - you can have 10000 cities and you must not rebuilt - if you do not attack - if you have made 7 M BP's - you have rebuilt all time

Again - it was nice chat ... do not have time to waste here ... all the best in RL to all

if you dont attack other what are you doing on grepolis ? :D why you play here ? and dont forget about other they can sent attack on you ;)

DeletedUser

thats just bull. there are alot of people who are better and more dedicated than me.. thats not my point.

bye

Yeap i agree with you - finaly in something - there are a lot better players then you are - and I am one of them :))

Just still do not know - are you :

1.[Removed by Moderation Team]
2.noob
3.lair
4. combo of all those 3

or you think that people do not know anything about this game - that you are "only smart one" ?

Since i am sure that you are :

1.[Removed by Moderator]
2.noob
3.lair

And please to not post untested, unreliable and unsure info ( i heard ...... )

I also heard that you have expressed aside love to Shetland ponies and you love to wear pinkish thongs - but i cant claim/post that since photo / image is blurry - poor quality....

And Keke and Naji will be nice combo in new world.....

Keke can learn Naji to speak German - like that Naji can be real dictator ( let mustache grow - it's good for dictator image )

and Naji can give to Keke one camel - Therapeutic riding a camel is more efficient than "riding" a Shetland pony

Enjoy "dream team"

DeletedUser

if you dont attack other what are you doing on grepolis ? :D why you play here ? and dont forget about other they can sent attack on you ;)
lol the more u argue the more u make a fool of yourselfe hehe.. keep posting..

And Keke and Naji will be nice combo in new world.....

Keke can learn Naji to speak German - like that Naji can be real dictator ( let mustache grow - it's good for dictator image )

and Naji can give to Keke one camel - Therapeutic riding a camel is more efficient than "riding" a Shetland pony

Enjoy "dream team"

nah both of them will be fighting for their lives who will be the 1 in control lol.. the rest of the so called best players will just bla bla bla & follow hehe. in the end they'll just quit again .. and jump to the next till we meet again:p

DeletedUser

*stomps foot*

Might I remind you the moderators are still here. I think you all could use a refresher course on the forum rules. Bookmark them, read them, ignore them, do whatever you do, but we DO expect you to obey them. Failure to comply will result in warnings/infractions and possibly exclusion from the external forums.

Thank you,
Your Friendly Forum Moderation Team

DeletedUser

*stomps foot*

Might I remind you the moderators are still here. I think you all could use a refresher course on the forum rules. Bookmark them, read them, ignore them, do whatever you do, but we DO expect you to obey them. Failure to comply will result in warnings/infractions and possibly exclusion from the external forums.

Thank you,
Your Friendly Forum Moderation Team

Oh shoot! The forum mods are back! Everyone back into hiding. :eek: