Players

DeletedUser54313

World ain't even 3 days yet but players out here starting war lol

DeletedUser55437

lol is the the guy who leads crazy knighs?
thats like 3rd tier mra led by someone who plays 5 mins a day

DeletedUser54313

Seems like I'm popular I guess
I couldn't have been that bad since someone recognized me after staying 1 year away from grepolis lol

DeletedUser54313

U can say what u want but no alliance could of taken down knights , it was inward fighting that saw the alliance being destroyed and the fighting was mainly because I had to leave the game because of real life issues
Knights killed everything that came in their way and we were the only real alliance that did no pact and fighting with everyone in about 5 different ocean

Yossarian234

Strategos
U can say what u want but no alliance could of taken down knights , it was inward fighting that saw the alliance being destroyed and the fighting was mainly because I had to leave the game because of real life issues
Knights killed everything that came in their way and we were the only real alliance that did no pact and fighting with everyone in about 5 different ocean
Hi, and I'm Pope Francis

DeletedUser55678

No alliance could take down knights? Yall were straight trash. Well actually calling you straight trash would be an insult to trash. Let me know if you drop I will drop onto the world just to fight your alliance solo. Will be free cities and easy BP all day.

kingpg28

Phrourach

you did not type this with a straight face.. its no way possible

DeletedUser54313

you did not type this with a straight face.. its no way possible
Yk I would of expect you to be a better person by now, its a war game but that doesn't Mean u have to be a bad person.
Winning is the main goal but I rather win with honor and respect

DeletedUser30559

Well I heard rumors
That someone is preparing competition for you ,so in a few days we'll all know if that's true
BTW I rejected their offer so that I can watch the fight from the stands

hehe I'm terrified I'm gonna die, these revolt players are notoriously dangerous!