Playing in Sigma / Deleting Rho account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I started a Rho account out of curiosity but want to quit that account and startup in Sigma. (It only allows you to play in one of those worlds)

However the delete account option takes 7 days... Is there anyway to get around the 7 day wait while the other account is deleted?

DeletedUser17045

No. I don't think so.

I believe it's there for a reason. To stop people from having multiple accounts on the 2.0 worlds and allowing those who are willing to actually try them.

1. They do not want to overload the servers with the same people on the 2.0 worlds.
2. The 2.0 worlds are fairly alike instead of a few settings really. Of course, speed etc will be a huge factor, but they are fairly alike anyway.

Sorry, brother! You're just going to have to wait out the 7 days and hope that hopefully people won't be TOO far ahead of you ;) As they say, Patience is a Virtue ;)

DeletedUser

My alliance in epsilon is starting out in Sigma, I have no intention of playing in Rho, I just got impatient to see what the new interface looked like.

Having to wait 7 days to start in Sigma - even though I've already deleted my RHO account is a bit crazy and will probably put me off playing it at all. Developers should put a work around in for this

Richard

Strategos
Your best bet would be to submit a support ticket from Rho, although I'm unsure as to what the reply will be, your reasoning seems fair, to me at least.

DeletedUser

I would hope eventually you would be able to join multiple 2.0 worlds once they get the kinks out.

DeletedUser17045

My alliance in epsilon is starting out in Sigma, I have no intention of playing in Rho, I just got impatient to see what the new interface looked like.

Having to wait 7 days to start in Sigma - even though I've already deleted my RHO account is a bit crazy and will probably put me off playing it at all. Developers should put a work around in for this

I already explained why they made it 7 days.
Even so, there were various screen shots of the new layout posted in the forums. That is, if you were bothered to look of course.

Just wait it out is all I can say. Innogames is trying to make 2.0 available for all, not just multiple users. :D

DeletedUser5

With all due respect, it was advertised well in advance that you'd only be able to join one of the two worlds. You chose to make an account on Rho yesterday, so I don't really see a good reason why we should delete your account on Rho, and let you join Sigma.

The developers need not put in a work around for this, as it's not an error on our part, but an error on yours.

DeletedUser17045

With all due respect, it was advertised well in advance that you'd only be able to join one of the two worlds. You chose to make an account on Rho yesterday, so I don't really see a good reason why we should delete your account on Rho, and let you join Sigma.

The developers need not put in a work around for this, as it's not an error on our part, but an error on yours.

Well put. And I think you can now close this thread? Hehe.

DeletedUser

I would have thought that when you deleted an account in Rho it would be possible to start up in Sigma, the 7 day rule was new to me. My bad for not reading the small print but there is an awful lot of small print involved in this game, which is probably part of its attraction.

I'm happy to see the nice touchy response from the developer above - I've been a premium player for some time but might reconsider who I give my money to in future.

DeletedUser

Well, last night I was searching through the over worlds tab to see if Sigma was here and I accidently clicked on Rho. My alliance has started on Sigma but I can't join. Is there anything that can be done???

DeletedUser

Apparently not Owen and the developers posting here do not seem very concerned with it either, glad to see such high standards of customer service.

Richard

Strategos
Ac04 is the forum administrator, not a developer. Developers don't have a forum presence here. Thank you for conveniently ignoring my post.

DeletedUser

Shanara, is there anything that could be done as I didn't mean to join Rho?

DeletedUser

Okay, I've done it now. Thankyou Ac04 and Shanara for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.