Playing on mobil phone

DeletedUser19756

Am after a new phone and want to know which is the best to play the game on? My last one was ok but i could not scroll with it so it made playing on it limited. Any ideas i need one that does everything on it has i play 50% of the time on my phone.

DeletedUser

I've used an HTC smartphone (wildfire) but doing anything with finesse is next to impossible

DeletedUser

You can scroll messages and forums on iPhone, and perform all the actions. But since UI rely heavily on JavaScript, it's rather slow, and interprets first click as an hover, which is annoying. With controls being tiny on the screen it's hard to be precise while clicking too. I wouldn't recommend it if you spend half of your playtime on mobile.

The most decent experience with Grepolis on mobile devices I had, was with Samsung Galaxy tab (has its issues with hover too, though), but it's not actually a phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19756

You can scroll messages and forums on iPhone, and perform all the actions. But since UI rely heavily on JavaScript, it's rather slow, and interprets first click as an hover, which is annoying. With controls being tiny on the screen it's hard to be precise while clicking too. I wouldn't recommend it if you spend half of your playtime on mobile.

The most decent experience with Grepolis on mobile devices I had, was with Samsung Galaxy tab (has its issues with hover too, though), but it's not actually a phone.

That was my last phone, wife nicked it so i have to get a new one thought they might be something better today! Has anybody tried it on windows 7 phone?

DeletedUser

I use iphone 4 and its a pain so don't get that if you want it 4 the game due upgrade soon and have been told windows 7 phone is good but have never used it so get that one and let me know.

DeletedUser

I've been using it on the iPad a lot, and it works fine for me. The only con is that the Island Map can't be moved. You have to type the coords.

DeletedUser

I use Andriod phones exclusively, and if I download Opera Mobile, I seem to be able to handle everything just fine.

DeletedUser3288

windows phone works uber ingame for me. Once i get the new Mango update it should work amazingggg

DeletedUser18613

well im waiting on the i phone 5 to come out! hope it works good on that!

DeletedUser

what ever you do, do not get a blackberry for gods sake! i try and play mine and all i can tell is if i have a attack incoming! cant see the time. you cant send messages or post on the forums. crap!

DeletedUser

I actually do play on my blackberry sometimes, and it works fine by me.
The only con is the messaging, I can't seem to scroll down..

DeletedUser

Well I use my Samsung Galaxy Ace(the older one) with a 4.0 OS..It works great on grepo mobile...but as for the web version...nothing/nada xD...You should buy something with a big screen like Samsung S II or Samsung S III..Dont know ur financial status...You could also buy a Prestigio PHone(4.5 inch,really nice 1.2 ghz CPU) with is no more than 150 $...Anyway Android works best for me...Just dont get a small screen..