Please disscuss so Innogames decedents would have the idea what's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33216

This is a post transferred from bugs section, but there is much more into it!!!

it's been unnoticed for a week??? I was waiting for this bug, after last debugging happened hehehe, to be removed, perhaps it does not bother anybody else as you can still see the last result, but I want a previous version. When report shows how well you battled units of yours and those of enemy on the page you have now an orange square only. Numbers in shadowy state move but you cannot see what you killed, being discounted, until the second page opens.
It is annoying

Also in some of my cities when collecting from villages I do have, before clicking demand, as to worn me, that a warehouse is full. It is not in fact suggesting that if I filled warehouse on collection by demanded amount of ress it would be over flaw. My warehouse does has a capacity, being half empty, end only after clicking on demand the amount in warehouse is being corrected.
It is both annoying and confusing

In reservation mode, when I reserved and I took city the reservation sign should disappear(SW)(SW)(SW)

How reservation works is a misery and MISTERY. My friend took the city reserved by me, it was destined for him, it's fine. BUT...it should not be taken by other player, otherwise there is a place for disputes even amongst players from my own alliance, if they're greedy and unscrupulous, they revolt the city you had revolted already and there is pace, who first lands the c.s.

When I joined Grepolis it was free!!!!! when I run out of gold I could not find the function to collect anything or action, what I could do from other tabs before paying for the first time. Is it now only for those who pay?

If I joined under condition - free game - I should be guaranteed free game until I am here!!!!!

The biggest problem here I reported, my posts got deleted and nobody removed AutoFarmBoot from the system, cos system is apparently non penetrable by programmers from Innogames. Whatever has been done like annoying captcha 2-3 days later was wonderfully worked out by Russian team. I HAD SCREEN SHOTS AND NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING, I had prove, offered to pass it to Innogame team and it's still here, and the players who pay and do not play but watch the game going on its own in automatic mood, and they take a full advantage.
THIS CAPTCHA MAKES YOU FEEL YOU PROTECTED BUT IT DOES NOT WORK!!! it only interrupts your play, be aware it's mirage to deceive you it protects you

This is not everything yet!!!

I had a problem with posting here the results of pumpkins collection and I had it with Xmas celebration, nobody helped me to understand why others could do it and I could not, though contacted moderators at that time and with pumpkins I should have had a second place.
TO PLAY AND ENJOY IT I DO NOT NEED TO BE A COMPUTER EXPERT TO KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME A SIMPLE PROBLEM WITH COPY AND PASTE, NO OTHER WEB SITE WAS OFFERED TO ME TO SEND MY PICS AS ATTACHMENT EITHER, ALTHOUGH I REQUESTED IT.

I want to play but I want it a fair play ground ONLY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.