Please Ignore

DeletedUser

Please ignore the invite you recived to the Macedonian Empire, one of our "members" who had joined was getting conquered so he invited EVERYONE on alpha, you can reject it, or join if you want ;)

Screw that, he invited everyone in his ocean, (by the way it took up 22 pages on the overview if you care) so this applies to you if your in ocean 95.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you gave a guy who just joined, while being taken over, invite rights? There is your problem toast

DeletedUser

So you gave a guy who just joined, while being taken over, invite rights? There is your problem toast

Not just joined, about a week, so I gave him rights, he was cool for like 3 days but then he got attacked, invited everyone, and went bazaar with mass mail and invites. I kicked him and he re-started for no reason at all. Talk about weird!

DeletedUser

So you gave him rights about 4 days after he joined. Not sure about you, but 4 days is not that long of a time period.

DeletedUser

:eek: Oooh m8 I think Firedoom is right!!!! We have to declare war on you now!!!!

Oh wiat your in luck, we were having a one off Christmas amnisty for lunatics making mass invitations :p

Well at least you only gave him invite privs instead of a gun and a 24 pack of Coca Cola.

DeletedUser

Geez, it was 6 days, and he was undercontrol, (It was a merge!) but then he went berserk.

DeletedUser

6 days? i've seen alliances on eta where you dont get right seven if you've been in the alliance for a month and you gave him one in 6 DAYS?

DeletedUser

6 days? i've seen alliances on eta where you dont get right seven if you've been in the alliance for a month and you gave him one in 6 DAYS?

No speak english? IT-WAS-A-MERGE we agreed to give them rights, geez!

DeletedUser

it dose not matter a merge castor and oooc and we have like 4 people with rights. (not that it matters to me)