Pnp Please - Someone Save Us

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser22940

I know it is still the first day of this wonderful, wonderful world.....BUT I have to say ???

We have alliances already aligned with 4-5 alliances in the same ocean.

We have "Phalanxes" and "Elites". We even have a "Phalanx Elite".

AND (this one really upset me).....there is another Scorpion Elite Forces. Founded by the same guy who has done it numerous times and....you guessed it....FAILED

I have to say, I have never started on a server day one. Is this what they all start like??? If so, I really hope things shape up once BP ends....Let's get on the ball here people and think a little bit!!!

:pro:....not "RepeatTheSameMistakesAndNeverLearn-polis" :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser22940

Oh yeah - AND I have been invited to 10-12 alliances without a message. Show some etiquette people.

DeletedUser

Hey wrong place for a PnP. If you are south west I can send you a descent msg.

DeletedUser22940

I thought PnP was in the main forum and the "alliance" section was for recruiting? I am south-east (O55). Thank you for the offer but I think I found a home :) Just confused about how people keep repeating from server to server LOL

DeletedUser

I don't know, i kind of like the way this guy worded his mail.

Tyson K today at 15:02
Hi..do you wanna join us?

Really makes me feel special, ya know?

I also like how there are 8 Templar Knights on my island out of 20 free spaces. They really know how to spread their numbers around, don't they?

DeletedUser20492

I have to say, I have never started on a server day one. Is this what they all start like??? If so, I really hope things shape up once BP ends....Let's get on the ball here people and think a little bit!!!

Most do, yes, in any MMORTS ... its the scramble for initial supremacy ... calling an alliance an MRA this early is a little silly, since EVERYONE is recruiting right now.

"BP end Day" changes everything lol ... bad MRAs die, good ones emerge, pacts end, bizarre things happen ... its fun! :cool:

DeletedUser22940

can you change to non-pnp? my bad...thought was to pnp all the noobish alliances lol

DeletedUser

Tyson K today at 15:32
This is the moment when the alliances are builded!If we late,we will not be so united!
Sketcher today at 15:19
I will have to think about it, as it's much too soon for alliances tbh...
Tyson K today at 15:09
You are in O55 and this ocean is our extended area..
Tyson K today at 15:01
hi..do you wanna join us?

Whoa he sent you the exact same message he sent me... how bizarre o_O

DeletedUser22940

LOL I think he used the same lines on Delphi when he tried making one there

DeletedUser

he put lots of effort in that sentence. lol
someone should tell him that he won`t get far only with that sentence but atleast he sends messages...most alliances don`t

DeletedUser2663

PnP = Politics and Properganda. Ill show you guys some good PnP once BP is over. i used to be legendary for it back in the days

DeletedUser22940

haha I can't wait. You can be my mentor. I love some good PnP. Not this sorry excuse for it :eek:

DeletedUser

hahaha, I can't believe it, sparta is barely on these forums. Maybe he's playing the game? Getting ready to destroy us all?

DeletedUser

PnP = Politics and Properganda. Ill show you guys some good PnP once BP is over. i used to be legendary for it back in the days

psssh yeah, I wasn't even around when you started but I still hear names like yours boasted when it comes to PnPs